Help me identify these legends class transformers please

Here is a picture. The top one is like a spring loaded guy but there is not a head. The others are all little legends class vehicles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00005.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	28380  
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I've been out of the TF loop for a long time, but I'd guess the Police car is Prowl.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Correct, it is prowl...thanks. 5 more to go.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

None of those are Prowl, unless Prowl has gotten so sneaky as to wear a Decepticon.

Why would you only supply a sideways side-angle image, the least-likely way to identify these?

1 - [note: this is not a robot, this is an accessory] Missile Carrier Drone from Destrons set (Power Core Combiners)
    2 - Barricade (Dark of the Moon)
    3 - Evac (the ride character from Universal Studios)
    4 - Knock Out (TF:Prime)
    5 - Override (Hunt for the Decepticons subline)
    6 - Crankcase (Dark of the Moon)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    None of those are Prowl, unless Prowl has gotten so sneaky as to wear a Decepticon.

Why would you only supply a sideways side-angle image, the least-likely way to identify these?
    Hey, you can't trust the po-leese; he is sneaky-snitchy. And don't I get participation points just for trying? :societywhereeveybodygetsatrophy:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Um, year-old RiD spoilers much?

I'll attach an image, which should hopefully get one or two people curious and reading the IDW comics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prowlastator_zps6cee01a7.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	28384  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sorry about that photo, JT. I did it kinda fast. Thanks for the help.

6 - Crankcase (Dark of the Moon)
    With a name like that he must be popular with the drug dealers.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection