Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And Chuxter has fainted.

The thumbnail images for the Predator figures are IMO the make or break, those types of characters could fit within a Kenner vintage look but they could also end up looking very stupid, and as aliens they have a perfect benchmark in the form of the ANH aliens.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That Nightmare Before Christmas Behemoth figure looks pretty awesome. I've never been the biggest fan of that movie (even though I can still appreciate it from a technical standpoint), but I still might pick that one up.

Anyways, I think they look pretty good for the most part, but I'm not sure how many I will actually buy. I do wish the Predator and Terminator figures had been bulked up a little more, kind of like the Jann Tosh and Thall Joben figures from the Droids line. Sure that's 1986, but they are clearly taking some cues from later figures with Kyle Reese's trenchcoat, so I would have prefered physiques that are more representative of the actual characters; but I'll reserve final judgment until I see them in person.

Can't wait to see more.

62 figures in one year seems very ambitious for a new line.

Oh my sweet Jesus. TNI has pics of the BTTF figs.

I really hope these are not final. As Marty looks like he's the Dad from Son of the Mask.

And Doc Brown looks like Chevy Chase's character from Community. Egad.

And George McFly kinda looks like Koothrappali from Big Bang Theory if he was White.

And last of all... Biff Tannen kinda looks like Howdy Doody or Herbie the Misfit Elf.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=274&itemid=21915
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Here's most of the rest of the figures. Like Goonies and such.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1912716&type=1

The Universal Monsters and the Horror figures look decent at least. In for those.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.