Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    I heard a rumor that a certain El Forumite actually found a Darth Plagueis. I think that's a Sith plot to confuse us all.

Or a new Jedi hope that such hidden gems might not remain hidden forever!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Target in Redlands.
    He's real. And he's spectacular!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was at Disneyland yesterday, and geez, kids are crazy when it comes to Building a Droid! (so I didn't get one myself) I saw Mara (I now see people's issues with her), Vizam, Merumeru there; but alas, no Plagueis. Not for me, at $15 each (would've taken Darth, though).

The biggest issue with Mara is that she's not wearing green robes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I simply saw it as she's the SAME figure she always had been (focus on the "has been" part); don't need another.

My brother picked up an extra Plagueis for me at WM the other day. He said for the longest time they had nothing then all of the sudden they filled up the pegs, so that was good news for me. Don't give up on finding Plalgueis at retail just yet.

Finally got my hands on a Plagueis at the Ohio SW Collectors Club's summer social for a good price. Almost bought Mara but I just thought I'd wait a little longer.

If you wait longer for Mara, she won't look any better.

I suggest you drink more before purchasing her. It might help.

Then again, I suggest you just purchase more drinks and forget about her. That will REALLY help!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Finally saw Mara in the wild... of course it was 14.99 at the Star Wars Disney Store at MGM Studios. (I know it's Hollywood studios, but I refuse to call it that.)
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I refuse to call that figure Mara.

With that hair, it more represents Snuffaluflufugus!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.