Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    In your actual production Black Series discussion there isn't one figure I'm interested in buying.

See the list we voted for above for the never-made-before-figures that would excite me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

StarWars-Figuren posted carded pics of wave 3, including Merumeru! He looks amazing! The artwork is actually Tarfful, but oh well. The figure appears to have a generic stock Wookiee body (aside maybe from the right forearm), meaning he could be used for future super-articulated Wookiee warriors as well.

I also love how the Mace art looks to be eyeballing the "Black Series" name.

How dark is it that Mace comes with Jango fetts head?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

If Mace is indeed staring at the Black Series logo, I'm going to have to buy one just to display like that, because that is unintentionally awesome!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They could do an Obi-Wan from TPM that comes with ONLY Darth Maul's lower half...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    How dark is it that Mace comes with Jango fetts head?
    It's his helmet. In The Clone Wars, which this is based on, Mace and Anakin come across Jango's helmet, which Boba has rigged with explosives. It was also Mace's accessory for his second TCW figure, which was repacked several times (and may still be on clearance at your local stores).

I hope Mace has the Jedi symbol on his wrist armor, but it doesn't look like it. But he does have ball-jointed wrists, which is a plus.

So these are all one per case?

Yikes.

At least with the Retaliation case that had twelve different figures, they were all new ones, so ordering a case made sense. Getting Plagueis or Vizam is really going to be tough, particularly when you factor in this wave looks like a de facto Walgreens or Ross exclusive given how Wave 1 is rotting.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

At my local establishments, Wave 1 is either rotting or non-existent. Luckily, I grabbed the figures I wanted from Wave 2 on Amazon. Unluckily, I received an email last night stating, "We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on August 28, 2013"
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Unless they actually say they're cancelling the order, I wouldn't worry yet. They send all sorts of updates on everything. (My favorites are pre-ordered comic collections, whose release date to non-Diamond companies fluctuates. I'll get an e-mail one minute saying that the release date has changed and they don't know when they'll get it, followed by an e-mail five minutes later with a new shipping date that's remarkably similar to the original.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's fine, we're all fine here, now, thank you. The waves will be released in acceptable numbers, the new SW films will be flare-less and great, the economy and health care will be stable, and My Little Pony will have Rainbow Bright and the Care Bears leading the way towards a brighter future where everything is in harmony and we all turn into Jedi spirits in the end.

Oh, Plagueis is still the cool one I'd look for more than the others.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."