Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    HasbroToyShop currently has some of both wave 2 and 3 in stock - no Plagueis, but still not bad if you don't want to miss out on some of the others.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I picked up Vizam, Luminara, & Mara Jade off of HTS. This was the first order I've made from them in years.

Hasbro Toy Shop still exists?

I wonder how it is for Transformers purchases, too?

I'm just taking a wild guess, but I won't find a sailbarge for use by my 3 3/4" Jabba the Hutt / Battle at the Pit of Carkoon figures, right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Highly unlikely to find the sailbarge. For a time, you couldn't buy individual figures, at least not the ones you wanted, which was why I started getting figures elsewhere. It would seem they learned their lesson about that, at least for now. As far as transformers, I couldn't tell you about that since I don't collect those.

I did end up receiving the two figures I ordered from Amazon, however they came in two separate boxes on two separate days. The first one came completely bent up. The second one came better packed, put with some cardboard wearing. So far, I'm not too impressed with Amazon shipping.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

HTS is offering 10% off with free shipping with the FRIDAY10 code.

Still no Plagueis but most of wave 2 and 3 are still in stock.

Thanks for the code. I got merumeru, neyo, and vizam with it. Just need a plagueis and I'm all done for the year.

Is Plagueis out?

Anywhere at retail yet?

PM me if your info isn't for lurkers on the boards.

But if you're a scalper reading this, I am selling my rare VHTF Mon Mothma with a beard action figure.

Because "Many Bothans died to bring (her) this information," Mon Mothma also chose to honor the troops and grew a beard.

This was a very rare, exclusive, HTF figure "Mon Mothma w/beard."

Lurkers: you can post here if you're interested.

I also have carded JarJar's head on Greeta's body. She's a new character from Episode 7 called Greetara, in homage to Teebo the Ewok's girlfriend Leetara.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Is Plagueis out?

Anywhere at retail yet?
    I don't think anyone's seen him in stores, but he is available online. I've seen neither hide nor hair of wave 2 or 3 at retail, but most have been ordered through HTS for Christmas so I'm mostly set. Plagueis apparently pops up now and then on HTS but I haven't seen it happen myself.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thanks JabbaJohn.

But you know this is because The Dark Side stays hidden in the shadows now, until the time is right to at last reveal themselves, and at last have revenge, right?

I just heard that in passing once from some guy who had a lot of tattoos on his face.