Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Mike Tyson?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Darth Plagueis was back in stock earlier today on HTS and I managed to snag one.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Darth Plagueis was back in stock earlier today on HTS and I managed to snag one.
    I noticed that it was pre-order instead of in-stock, though it was indeed up for purchase. I passed for now since I wasn't sure about their pre-order system, though I probably will end up regretting that. Did they give an estimated shipping date?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Dec. 13th. I actually didn't even realize it was a pre-order until you wrote that and I went and looked at the e-mail.

I got the whole wave minus Plagueis due to their HTS availability.

Merumeru looks awesome, and it's great to finally get another Wookiee warrior for the first time since 2005. He's a little shorter than previous Wookiees, though I've yet to compare. I wish they had designed his shoulder armor and helmet for better posing, as he can't fully extend his arms up for the battle cry without those getting in the way (or, in the helmet's case, popping off). Aside from those, he's great.

Vizam is another amazing pit of Carkoon Nikto, lighter in color than last year's Lathe (the unnamed TVC Nikto Skiff Guard). The weathering is great here, with a paint wash bringing out the details in his face and outfit quite nicely. His removable hat fits and stays on nicely. His knee joints are blue, but otherwise he's a fantastic figure.

Neyo's helmet looks a little big, and the weathering varies from none at all on his belt to a scattershot, uneven amount everywhere else, but this is my favorite clone that they've done in a while. His torso is new to include extra gear sculpted to the back, and his head is a new sculpt that's larger and better-looking than the tiny pea-heads that the other modern clones have. His tattoo is crisply applied and you can make out the individual Aurebesh numbers (his clone number) better than initial images suggested. If you needed a reason to get excited about clones again, this is it.

Mace's coloring in both his skin and robes is different from previous Mace figures - he looks a little pale, and yes, they forgot the Jedi symbol on his left forearm. But otherwise, he's a lot cooler than I was expecting. The wrist articulation is much appreciated - just as in the show, he can point his saber at the poor fools who dare cross him (a feature I'd really like to see on a regular AOTC version so he can properly threaten Jango). The package doesn't make any mention of the Clone Wars show, or even the actual war, at all, with the card images coming from ROTS on the front and AOTC on the back. Jango's helmet is just a standard reused accessory and doesn't split apart or include an explosive or anything.

I've heard reports (both online and from my own mother) that this wave is now hitting Target. So hopefully that means figures might be flowing again? I'm glad it's not just Walgreens getting these figures anymore . . .

Guys, this is wave 4.

Wave 3 has Luminara, Pablo Jill.

JabbaJohn may be the only one NOT confused (but I was before, so no blame) but Mace, MeruMeru, Neyo, the Nikto are all in wave 4 as JabbaJohn was correctly posting about. (and thanks JJ for the good figure reviews)

I've seen wave 3 remnants at Wal-Mart, NOT Target, only.

No wild sightings of wave 4.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Guys, this is wave 4.

Wave 3 has Luminara, Pablo Jill.

JabbaJohn may be the only one NOT confused (but I was before, so no blame) but Mace, MeruMeru, Neyo, the Nikto are all in wave 4 as JabbaJohn was correctly posting about. (and thanks JJ for the good figure reviews)

I've seen wave 3 remnants at Wal-Mart, NOT Target, only.

No wild sightings of wave 4.
    Wait, huh? No, I was posting about wave 3. Wave 4 isn't out yet. Here are the current Black Series figures, with links to their case assortments on Entertainment Earth to verify:

Wave 1
    1. Padmé Amidala
    2. Clone Trooper Sergeant
    3. Anakin Skywalker
    4. Biggs Darklighter
    5. Luke Skywalker
    6. Darth Vader
    7. Biker Scout
    8. Clone Pilot

Wave 2
    9. R2-D2
    10. Pablo-Jill
    11. Luminara Unduli
    12. 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper
    13. Stormtrooper
    14. Mara Jade

Wave 3
    15. Merumeru
    16. Clone Commander Neyo
    17. Vizam
    18. Darth Plagueis
    19. Mace Windu

Keep in mind that the cases include carry-forwards from previous waves.

We haven't seen wave 4 on cards yet, and we're still not 100% clear on what it will include, but Hasbro revealed a handful of figures at New York Comic Con in October that are likely in wave 4:
    *Luke Skywalker (Dagobah)
    *Yoda (Dagobah)
    *Wedge Antilles (Snowspeeder Pilot)
    *Torynn Farr
    *Snowtrooper Commander
    *Darth Vader (Episode III Armor)

Well, what I thought was a sighting of wave 3 in my area apparently was wave 2. Saw Luminara on the peg at the local WM last week.

Went to a toy con over the weekend and saw most of the TBS figures. The vendor was asking $18 apiece. I passed, but it was nice to actually see these figures in person. Mara Jade didn't look as bad as I thought in person, but I'd still consider swapping heads from the comic 2-pack Mara from a few years ago.

And I forgot to look at Plagueis!

Seriously, I had a dream last night where I found some figures from these waves (I still don't know which figs are from which; just that almost none of them have been sighted around here ), and I decided to take just one, "Exor Kun," off the pegs. I then realized 1) the name's misspelled, 2) Hasbro didn't make such a figure, and 3) the packaging had turned to Vintage.

Get out of my dreams, Hasbro, and get quality available figures into my cart!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(