Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Aside from these being plentiful (at least of a few weeks ago) at the Disney Store, I've still seen them being shipped to Target, so not all hope is lost.

BCJ, I've had dreams like that more times than I can count. I always end up thinking the stores are selling weird customs or something, never realizing it's a dream until later.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I saw most of this wave at Target nearby, they want $11.79 and that seems to slow sales of not-Plagueis.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just picked up Mara Jade and Plagueis at my local Walmart this evening. The bubble Plagueis is packaged in has a spot under the mask but nothing there. Is there supposed to be another accessory besides the mask, saber and staff or is it just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by RendarStillLives View Post
    I just picked up Mara Jade and Plagueis at my local Walmart this evening. The bubble Plagueis is packaged in has a spot under the mask but nothing there. Is there supposed to be another accessory besides the mask, saber and staff or is it just like that?
    Some of the recent bubbles are just like that – Plagueis and Luminara being two examples. I'm not sure why this is the case, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Odd. The only other thing I could think of is to keep the saber from sliding out of his grip and becoming loose in the package.

I really need to sleep. I wonder if I should drive to my 24 hr. Walmart?

Probably not going to. I'll find Plagueis later.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My brother managed to snag a plagueis for me at the local Target. Now hopefully I can find another for opening.

Quote Originally Posted by RendarStillLives View Post
    Odd. The only other thing I could think of is to keep the saber from sliding out of his grip and becoming loose in the package.
    That's exactly what they are, I can see it in the photos, they are using the tray to hold the saber in place to avoid using clear bands. Good call.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Seen the stormie at a couple of different stores in the last few days. The helmet just seems a little off to me. Might be the size, might be the paint job. Don't know which.

I might buy 2 Stormtroopers for myself if I find them.

Why?

They never made Lando Unleashed and while Bespin Lando is overdone in all the other size offerings, I guess this one might be a good release for him.

You could pose him with the stormtroopers and Boba Fett, plus Carbon Frozen Han (though I don't have that as I never want to really wait in a line at Comic Con).

They need to do a 6" Lando though, right?

Smuggler is only seen with Chewie.

Skiff Guard might be really cool and I guess I might buy that figure, but it's not my first choice.

General...I really, really want SideShow to make this Lando! However, I'm not interest in a 6" (to go with what figure? Nien Numb 6" scale? - not interested!)

I want to pose the 12" SideShow Lando General I'm hoping for with my 12" Wedge.

I'm not really interested in a 6" Wedge. But I do bet they make him since they can re-use the Luke body and he's the 2nd most popular Rebel Pilot after Luke (Rebel Pilot in uniform, not to lessen Han, Chewie, and Lando's importance).

Anyway, I'm not really a 6" collector. (I only own Luke Bespin and ROTS Obi-Wan but want a Snowtrooper in that scale). However, I might be tempted by figures I don't have too many versions of in different scales - like Lando and the Gamorrean Guard and Wooof.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.