Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Really? You're not a shirtless-in-snow, cheesehead hat-wearing Packers season ticket holder?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Well, here it is: Steelers beat the Browns at home next week, plus losses by Miami (vs. NYJ), Ravens (@ Cincinnati), and KC (@ SD), I think they're in the playoffs.

And that was no "frozen tundra" field today; more like frozen savannah. Big win, fellas.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Really? You're not a shirtless-in-snow, cheesehead hat-wearing Packers season ticket holder?
    The first cheesehead appeared at Milwaukee County Stadium for a Milwaukee Brewers game. That said I think they (cheeseheads) are stupid and makes the wearer look like an idiot. There is actually a number of "cheese" products you can buy now. Nope, I'm not a season ticket holder (I've been to three games in my life), and the people that go shirtless are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    The first cheesehead appeared at Milwaukee County Stadium for a Milwaukee Brewers game. That said I think they (cheeseheads) are stupid and makes the wearer look like an idiot. ... and the people that go shirtless are morons.
    In high school (which I think excuses people from several dumb activities ), I was part of the shirtless letters-painted-on-chests fans in the stands group, but we only came close to freezing temps once (and by halftime, we were all in blankets and jackets). I prefer wearing gear to show my fan-ness, not my out-of-shapeliness.

Well, here it is: Steelers beat the Browns at home next week, plus losses by Miami (vs. NYJ), Ravens (@ Cincinnati), and KC (@ SD), I think they're in the playoffs.
    Beat Cleveland? Check.
    Miami lost? Check. :
    Ravens lose? Check.
    Chiefs win? Wait and see...

... waiting after a missed FG with :04 to play, then almost an entire OT period... so close. Cincy gets the Chiefs next week, IIRC... beat KC up as badly as you want; break that 2-decades-long playoffs losing streak.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 12-29-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: :cry: over a Steelers' end to their season...

Does anyone still have "their" team left in the playoffs, after last week's Wild Card Weekend wins/losses?

I want Carolina v. Indianapolis in the Expensive Commercial Bowl.

my San Diego Chargers are still in it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    my San Diego Chargers are still in it!
    Are they? Are they really?

;-p
    May the force be with you.

Does anyone still have "their" team left in the playoffs, after last week's Wild Card Weekend wins/losses?

I want Carolina v. Indianapolis in the Expensive Commercial Bowl.
    Yes, my Broncos are still in it. At least until next week, then, we will see. :-/
    May the force be with you.