Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    The only good commercial I saw was the in-bread dog. Not even sure who it was for, but it was funny. SUper Bowl commercials are getting worse and worse.

THe game was an embarrassment. As a Bronco fan, I am disgusted with the fact they didn't look like they wanted to be there.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

As a person who grew up in an era in which most of the Super Bowls ended up being blowouts, it had been great to have such exciting, competitive games the past decade. However, as a Seahawks fan, I wasn't too disappointed that Super Bowl XLVIII was the first blowout in 11 years. Going into the game, I was worried that something like what happened to Denver on that first play might happen to Seattle, and they would have trouble getting back into the game. Even though it went Seattle's way, Denver's defense did well enough to keep them out of the end zone for a while. So, I wasn't feeling comfortable until the end of the half. Still, with a player like Manning in the game, it wasn't until Harvin's return to start the second half that I figured the Seahawks would not lose. It would have been nice if they could have had the first shutout in Super Bowl history, but I can't be disappointed in the end result. Now, to see if they can get back and do it again, and maintain this level of play for years to come.