Hybrid View

Exclamation American Football in 2013 A.D.

Man, lots of mini camp ACL injuries; I hate those, for any player on any team!

Is it too early for picks? Never!

AFC -
    North: Steelers
    South: Indianapolis
    West: Denver
    East: New England
    Wild Cards: San Diego, Cincinnati

NFC -
    North: Green Bay
    South: New Orleans
    West: Seattle
    East: Dallas
    Wild Cards: San Francisco, Atlanta
    "That's what Sheev said."

Preseason! Yeah!

Or, whatever.

Da Bears will win it all.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Denver gonna do it this year!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Preseason! Yeah!

Or, whatever.
    Preseason is dumb, anybody that pays full price for a ticket is a sucker. The Porkers had a game last Friday and I watched 0 snaps. From what happened I'm glad I watched that much.

Thank you for your (sadly, but hopefully not misplaced) vote of confidence in the Chargers.

I prefer watching football on TV though I could walk less than 4 blocks to get to San Diego's stadium.

However, we played Chicago in the pre-season last Thursday and The Bears look really good.

The Cutler-Marshall combination looks like it's working for them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    Da Bears will win it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thank you for your (sadly, but hopefully not misplaced) vote of confidence in the Chargers.

I prefer watching football on TV though I could walk less than 4 blocks to get to San Diego's stadium.

However, we played Chicago in the pre-season last Thursday and The Bears look really good.

The Cutler-Marshall combination looks like it's working for them.
    That's right, don't you forget it, there is a little something inside you that is routing for the Bears! Bears beat the Raiders last night in the 3rd pre season game. Defense looked good!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I really couldn't care less about preseason records, but dang, the Steelers keep getting bit by the injury bug before the real games even start to count. TEs, RBs, LBs.