Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Well, I spoke with BobaFrett by text and was glad to discuss with him the Bears being 3-0. This comes as no surprise to me (see my prediction above).

Meanwhile, the Chargers lost to the Titans in the 4th today and that leaves them 1-2. We will lose to a new team next week.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Wow. 0-3, with two at home, and all were winnable games. Aside from not scoring enough and allowing too many points, that is. Could be in for a long season in Pittsburgh. But it's not over yet!
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Victory in South Bend! Woo! Hoo!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Blog Entries
    The Chargers played an awesome game and came back against the Cowboys to win 30-21 at home in The Q.

Such a great turn around and Rivers-Gates combo was devastating!

I really can't remember enjoying a football game this much since the last time I enjoyed a football game this much.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

4-0 What a game (52-20)! Go Broncos! This year is going to be EPIC! :-)
    May the force be with you.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. The Broncos look good. They were my first favorite football team.

That game the other night was amazing. So close!

Yes, it was an amazing game. Tied for the third highest scoring game in NFL history! Glad to see the Broncos go 5-0.
    May the force be with you.

Steelers win their first home game this year, versus arch-rival Ravens, on a last-second FG.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Amazing ending to that Dallas/Detroit game. Bad day for Pittsburgh in Oak-town.

I'm not throwing in the Terrible Towel yet, but there was a play near the end of the Steelers/Pats "game" that symbolized their season: NE running back Blount is stopped at the line, short of the end zone, by at least two Steelers. But he continues to push and ends up diving in to score a TD, with other defenders just watching the play. Final score: 55-31 New England wins. Heard that's the most points and yards allowed by a Pittsburgh Steelers team. Ever.