Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Phillip "doesn't deliver" Rivers:

Yesterday:

Washington 1 Yard Line.... ONE YARD LINE

1st down - rushes up the middle. - doesn't work. OK. I understand. Nice try.

BUT

2nd down

3rd down

Finally a field goal (at least) - which felt like a one-cent discount on your beer, btw.

ALL resulting from deep passing plays at the ONE YARD LINE.

WTH! If you can't dive over the middle (protection for the RB anyone?) then try the ends of Washington's defensive lines. Don't throw long bombs from the 1 yard line!

Even if you can actually pass - throw at the sides I suppose. I wasn't on the field, but the Redskins's defense did not look to be that tight on the ends.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Steelers break a 2-game losing streak, and are only 3.5 games back of AFC North-leading Cincy. Jacksonville ensures a non-winless season; only TB is left with no wins now. KC still can go 16-0.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I was last a teenager when the Buffalo Bills made the playoffs. I am now 33 years old. I wonder how long it will take for me to witness a playoff bound team again.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

That was me, until this baseball season, with the Pirates. I feel for you, LBC. Steelers and Bills may be competing for draft position this year. But it's not over yet! (Buffalo/Pittsburgh AFC title game? )

To show how average the AFC is this year, at 4-6, Pittsburgh is not only in 2nd place in their division (with 2 other teams) after their come-from-behind victory at home over Detroit, but only one game out of a playoff spot now (with 5 other teams). Their last 6 games are half at home (MIA, CIN, CLE) and away (CLE, BAL [Thanksgiving night], GB).

That was a painful Steelers loss: in the standings, versus a rival, with injured players, based on rulings on the field, considering how long the last 2 minutes took to play, on a national stage.

Steelers are statistically alive in the playoff race after their win tonight. Dallas' collapse today was among the worst I've seen in some years.

First half of the Packers game: god awful
    Second half of the Packers game: holy crap!

And this week, JJB, we are bitter rivals. Losing team is outta da' playoff hunt. Winner still isn't assured of the post-season yet, though. If the Steelers must rely on a strong running game, might be a problem (which NEVER used to be the case).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And this week, JJB, we are bitter rivals. Losing team is outta da' playoff hunt. Winner still isn't assured of the post-season yet, though. If the Steelers must rely on a strong running game, might be a problem (which NEVER used to be the case).
    I wouldn't use the word rival...my "team" plays in the summer on a diamond...so I guess we are NL Central rivals.