Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I now have no interest in the NFL playoffs: a Seattle win justifies Pete Caroll's dismantling of USC, I care nothing for the football franchise in San Francisco, and Manning and Brady are over-covered.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    my San Diego Chargers are still in it!
    Well... at least you still have this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM

And I LOVE those powder blue uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Yes, my Broncos are still in it. At least until next week, then, we will see. :-/
    What a game. On was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and the Broncos were the better team for three quarters...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    the Broncos were the better team for three quarters...
    Indeed, the first three quarters San Diego seemed to be playing "not to lose" the last quarter they were playing to win. I thought for sure after the half they would switch it up and play the entire 3rd and 4th quarter like they went on to play at the end. Instead they came out of half time playing just like they did when they were losing during the first 2 quarters.

Another big Manning Brady shootout just around the corner.
    May the force be with you.

At least SF isn't in The Big Game. Now, either team can win and I couldn't care which. But I suppose I'll "root for" the Broncos.

Two weeks before the game and ESPN already has a who will win column. As if we even know how many feet of snow will be covering Met Life Field...
    Anyways, Go Broncos!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Ouch! The NFL's going to have some TV viewer lawsuits after fans went blind seeing those Pro Bowl uniforms! And a team won (neon yellow-green? or was it white and traffic-cone orange?). New York's weather looks to be not-so Super for the Bowl this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ouch! The NFL's going to have some TV viewer lawsuits after fans went blind seeing those Pro Bowl uniforms! And a team won (neon yellow-green? or was it white and traffic-cone orange?).
    I thought maybe Oregon was playing. Zing!

Best SB commercials? Radio Shack, Goldi Blocks, I think it was a Chevy truck one with the bull and "You Sexy Thing" playing, Riggles/Franco car back-to-back, Colbert's pistachios. Can't recall others now.

Oh, and there was a final score to the game, too.