What Are You Looking For?

I haven't collected in the last four or five years. Star Wars toys are no longer my passion, I've moved on to other things like drawing stick figures and reading coloring books. Anybody looking to fill a hole in their collection? Let me know what you're missing. I'm not looking for anything crazy or expensive in return. Taylor Swift CD's will suffice. I've got some POTF, POTJ, Episode 1, 2, and 3, and Saga figures along with playsets and vehicles. I've also got some Transformers like Hasbro Reissues and Alternators. Oh, and I've got some TMNT figures from the 2003 line too.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Well, here's a quick list of stuff I am looking for carded and boxed:

POTF2
    Green Carded Leia Boushh
    Max Rebo Band Pairs
    Millenium Minted Coin Figures
    Epic Force Figures
    Wedge Antilles from Millenium Falcon Carry Case

POTJ:
    Rorworr (Wookiee Scout)
    Masters of the Darkside 2 pack (Vader/Maul)
    Carbo-Freezing Chamber
    B-Wing Fighter
    TIE Interceptor
    Imperial AT-ST with Speeder bike
    Luke's Snowspeeder
    TIE Bomber

I will post a more detailed list later.

I have tons of stuff for trade, DVD's, Blu-Rays, CD's, Books, etc.
    May the force be with you.

PM has been sent.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay