Article: Hasbro The Black Series 3.75" Wave 3 Packaged

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Great find. Merumeru is the first figure that fills out the blister enough to make this card look substantial at all, and even there the placement of the accessories doesn't play well with the orange stripe behind them.

Darth Plagueis is almost entirely lost in a black robe and costume on a black background, what a massive blunder IMO.

Is it just me or are all of the figures in the black series yawn inducing, at this point?

Plagueis is the only exciting one for me. Given how dull Waves 1-2 are, I wonder how impossible it will be to find him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    Is it just me or are all of the figures in the black series yawn inducing, at this point?
    Yup. So far the only figure I have wanted out of the 3.75 inch line is a biker scout, and that was to replace a defective figure that came with my speeder bike. Aside for that ... so far there are no 3.75 inch Black series figures I plan to buy. They just don't interest me so far.

I am however interested in several of the 6 inch figures ... if I can find them. They are either flying off the shelves here, or haven't arrived yet. I'm not sure which.