Cool Garbage Pail Kids - MiniKins!!

I know that our own Sir Steve is a huge GPK fan from way back...

And still collects the new cards that have been coming out. But I haven't seen him on AIM lately.

But I figured that these might be of interest to more than just him. Cause they are awesome sauce.

In the same vein as Star Wars Fighter Pods, Squinkies, and other mini-figures like this... GPK MiniKins!

Series 1 is 26 Different Mini-Figures with Stickers reproducing their original cards.

Each Single Blind Pack will include 2 Mystery Figures and 2 Stickers.

There will also be Jumbo Blind Packs with 3 Mystery Figures, 1 Visible Figure, and 4 Stickers.

There will also be Chases included in those packs to sorta evoke the original "Cheap Toys" GPK Figures.

Chases: Neon Blue & Neon Red (1:3 packs), Neon Green (1:4 packs), Neon Yellow (1:12 packs).

Blowout Cards has images from Topps's press release on the upcoming MiniKins. Can't wait. Nostalgia Ho!

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...i-figures.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpk-minikins-topps-595x347.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	27843   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPK MiniFigs.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	27845  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm not saying that's not cool, but it sure seems out of left field.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm not saying that's not cool, but it sure seems out of left field.
    Well... there was an old kinda toyline for these back in the day called "Cheap Toys"...

That was incredibly popular with fans then. But these are gonna be fully painted and everything. Which is neat.

Plus the whole Fighter Pods and Minifigs thing is a huge market now adays. So I think they'll sell well.

I mostly posted cause I haven't seen Steve for a while online... and wanted to know if he was aware.

Topps revealed recently the entire line-up for Wave 1. And that there will be chase "Gold" versions.

Note that the picture shows the rest of Wave 1. But Anna Banana, Michelle Muck, and Sy Clops are not shown.

They were shown on the teaser image that was posted above in post #1. Cool Beans!!

Plus there will be a new Animated Series based on the characters that Topps will be sneak peek on YouTube.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPK Minikins.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	27943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gold-minikins.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	27944