Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My interest has waned due to the terrible year last year. I've moved more into the movie prop area. But I'm not completely out of the game. I plan on participating, but I want to take the time to think about what I really want anymore.

The "original" scene by scene thread was one of the best times I ever had on this site. I was proud of that list and still want to see those figures that are left from that and the ROTS poll. But, my list now is short and almost all are cantina and Jabba's palace, so I can't follow a scene by scene poll anymore. Also, I don't think Hasbro will make any of the figures that we select or listen to us or be interested in our lists like they used to appear to be. The formal Hasbro polls have been incredibly disappointing to me for years. But I look forward to maybe someday crossing more figures off the old lists!

I hear you. And the fans voted for Mara Skywalker, Jedi Knight.

Hasbro, repeatedly questioned about why they created the 3rd edition of Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand) in the same outfit finally said "because that's how she's recognized, so that's what we did."

So why did they have the vote in the first place.

I would have loved to see Mara Skywalker in green and brown Jedi robes with Luke's (Anakin's) original blue lightsaber (the one lost at Cloud City).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I thought the "we know you voted for this Mara Jade, but we thought it would be best to make the more well known outfit" to be one of the worst things Hasbro has done in years. I don't want any Mara Jade figures, but that slap in the face to fans and voters, that last straw of "we know what's best/we know what the kids want" made me lose interest in all other Hasbro fan choice polls.

I'll get started with TPM, grouped not necessarily scene by scene but location by location, or something. I think most of these figures would either be good sellers or easy repaints/retools. I didn't throw absolutely everything on there, and there are some selections that probably wouldn't do well at all, but here we go!

THE PHANTOM MENACE
    Droid Control Ship
    *Antidar Williams (Radiant VII Captain)
    *Maoi Madakor (Radiant VII Pilot)
    *Nute Gunray (Holographic)
    *Tey How
    *Battle Droid Commander with Holographic Nute Gunray and Rune Haako
    *Battle Droid Pilot
    *Battle Droid Security
    *PK Worker Droid

Naboo
    *Captain Panaka
    *Padmé Naberrie (Naboo Handmaiden) – orange gown
    *Sio Bibble (Holographic)
    *Senator Palpatine (Holographic)
    *Captain Tarpals

Mos Espa
    *Kitster and Wald
    *Ann/Tann Gella
    *Watto
    *R5-X2
    *Aehrrley Rue
    *Chokk
    *Nobot
    *Weazel
    *Bib Fortuna
    *Jira

Pod Race
    *Sebulba
    *Aldar Beedo
    *Ebe Endocott
    *Neva Kee
    *Elan Mak
    *Boles Roor
    *Ark “Bumpy” Roose
    *Wan Sandage

Coruscant
    *Adi Gallia (Jedi Master) – with alternate forearms from The Clone Wars
    *Eeth Koth (Jedi Master) – with alternate forearms from The Clone Wars
    *Depa Billaba (Jedi Master)
    *Aks Moe (Gran Senator)
    *Sei Taria
    *Senator Palpatine (Senate)
    *Queen Amidala (Senate) – with cloak
    *Bail Antilles (Alderaan Senator)
    *Edcel Bar Gane (Senator)
    *Horox Ryyder (Senator)
    *Ainlee Teem (Malastare Senator)
    *Rayno Vaca (Airspeeder Pilot)
    *Mot-Not Rab (Senator)
    *Chancellor Valorum (Landing Platform)

Battle of Naboo
    *Gungan Warrior – generic soldier
    *Naboo Royal Security
    *Arven Wendik (Bravo Three) – black male pilot
    *Rya Kirsch (Bravo Four) – bearded white male pilot
    *Ellberger (Bravo Five) – female pilot

Victory Celebration
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight)
    *Sabé (Victory Celebration)
    *Dams Denna (Kaadu Wrangler)
    *Gungan Drummer – repaint of generic Gungan Warrior

Sebilba: your EU choice figure of Muuurgh would be awesome! I loved the Young Han Solo trilogy books!

JabbaJohn: You have some seriously GREAT picks!

- The Radiant VII crew
    - Senator Palpatine Hologram
    - Ed Cel Bargane (Sebilba picked him too)
    - Mot Rot Rob
    - the "Airspeeder" (by that I assume Coruscant Taxi Driver) pilot - and you knew his name!
    - the N1 pilots: black, female, bearded white
    - the Gungan Drummer

- with regards to the Naboo - I think I stated that I'd like a black Naboo Royal Security and other ethnic variations on the Naboo Army personnel.

Good suggestions guys! Keep them coming.

Yeah Droid - the original scene by scene thread was a lot of fun and got a lot of participation here. It is "dark times" again for Star Wars right now with:

No Clone Wars TV show
    No theatrical movies

- thus no inspiration for more product to feed our (admit it!) collecting addiction.

They didn't even complete a line of Clone Wars Animated figures they could have done with characters like Riff Tamsen and the Trandoshan Hunters which would have looked awesome. Not to mention the Night Sister Warriors, Night Sister Zombies, and Ventress as a Nightsister Shadow Warrior.

I still realize that to sell the line the case assortments will have to contain about the 50 or so "regulars" for SW that the 6" line will encompass - you all know the usual suspects. I don't love those characters any less because I want Nyrat Agira. But I already have Anakin and Obi-Wan's AOTC figures and love the ones I have (I think the 2009 BAD ones were the best AOTC versions - if they didn't just repack that 2009 figure on Obi-Wan's VPTC card - and I don't think AOTC Anakin got one as they made his Peasant Disguise figure an update for AOTC Vintage). But besides Zam and Jango, who are my figures going to be displayed interacting with? Well Coruscant is a HUMAN planet (originally) so interesting HUMAN extras would be cool and Nyrat Agira (in her thong of course ) qualifies. I loved getting Elan Sleezebagano and Ahmed Best and Anthony Daniels in their Republic officer clothing, not to mention a few of the other aliens - though I would've liked more. But The Outlander's bartender was human (black male I think) and there was that one tough guy with long hair that was following Anakin when they played that "creeping danger music" right before Zam failed her move against Obi-Wan.

Alright, scene compeltism is a sustaining (though not all encompassing) part of the hobby. They made Yarna dal Gargan.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.