Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good establishing ep. It's hard to remember some of the returning contestants. But, after 27 seasons, and with 18 - 20 contestants per season, that's over 400 folks who've competed. The figure might be a little higher but I'm averaging in people like Rupert who've played repeated times.

You'd think, after 13 years, Gervase would learn to swim a little. Noooooooooo. And his little victory rant at the end sealed it for his niece, Marissa.

Poor Rupert. If he hadn't rushed and stacked a little better, he might've won. Might.

Colton's already on my nerves. He needs to go real soon.

The Drama Queen is gone, and he was faking it!!!! Now I can enjoy the show.

Last week, the Drama Queen. This week, King Brad. Let's face it: Brad had to be knocked off his throne. And he was seriously knocked for a loop when Caleb announced his intentions at tribal, and the air in Brad's balloon was sucked out. Just from the expressions on the other tribe members' faces you could see they were switching their votes.

Next week will be interesting. If Monica is allowed to replace him at the immunity challenge, and Brad goes to the vets tribe, will the vets be willing to throw a challenge and send Brad back to immunity island?

Everytime I see the Redemption arena, I think of the Chuck Norris movie, the Octagon. It took me a while to figure it out, but yep good old CN comes through.

Interesting that the redemption segment is gonna continue after the merge.

Some good players are gone. Candace and John played hard. Not gonna miss Brad. Laura B. talked too much. She wanted to be liked and honest and that got her voted off.

Next week looks good. The poo hits the fan!!!

Hey OC, sorry been gone a while. :P

This season took a few episodes to get me really into it...wasn't feeling it at first. It's gotten a lot better though!

Can't believe the women didn't get rid of Vytas...bad move on their part, and Laura B was a dope.

Saw this, and it's very sad news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...in-cancer.html
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, DQ. I hadn't heard about BB's passing. The cast photo that was included with the story wasn't the right one.

Well, not surprised that Aras, Vytas and Tina are at Redemption together. Vytas and Tina were talking waaaay too much at tribal, and Aras and Tina are past winners.

I do think Monica's days are numbered.

When it was known the stone draw would be between Tyson, Ciera and Katie, it was obvious Katie would be the one to go. But the look on Tyson's face when everything he'd worked hard to build was starting to crumble was priceless. Ciera made a big move, but it was a couple of weeks too late. What Hayden said was true: anyone sitting next to Tyson in the finals is playing for second.

You gotta love editing. The producers wanted you to think Monica was going to turn but nooooooo. Hayden really worked it to stay. Can't blame him.

Going into the finals, Tyson does have the best chance to win...again. Should've got rid of him weeks ago.