Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    It was a good (bad?) day to just sit, without taking a shower or shaving, and watch and watch and watch games. Pleasantly surprised by UCF's consistency against Baylor, Stanford's offensive shutdown... of itself in the second half versus MSU, LSU getting Outback restaurant fans a free Bloomin' Onion today. Now, I guess I have to return to the job working mindset soon... But there are still some bowls left.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Nebraska beats Georgia 24-19. It was a good win against a ranked SEC opponent. Granted they had injury issues, but so did we, so it was all the same in the end.

sooner nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

As long as I ignore the final score, that Orange Bowl was a great game to watch. Too many guys were getting hurt on both sides, with some of them gutting it out.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I think Meyer said that Braxton Miller had a shoulder injury which caused him to throw that last int. Was hoping OSU would win, but it was still fun to watch.

In fact, 2 OSU football teams lost last night. The cameras caught Miller moving and loosening his shoulder throughout the first half, and that personal foul hit that drove him into the turf didn't help. Losing the turnover margin is always a bad deal, too.

Well he's coming back, so OSU should have another good team next year. We've got alot of good people coming back as well, so we should be pretty decent next year too, provided we quit shooting ourselves in the foot all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Well he's coming back, so OSU should have another good team next year.
    Sure, Miller's coming back... but without a throwing shoulder, and a clipboard instead of a ball to hold. Still, the Buckeyes were down early but came back to defeat our entire naval military. Pitt Panthers scored often against... Delaware. But Youngstown State was leading in the second half on the road at Illinois before giving up 4th quarter TDs.

The 2014 season is underway!

Nebraska beats Florida Atlantic, 55-7. We looked pretty good, albeit against a lesser opponent. Ameer Abdullah had over 200 yds rushing and Tommy Armstrong looked pretty decent too. Jordan Westerkamp had an amazing behind the back catch.

Miller's shoulder has been a real problem for him. When we beat OSU a few years ago, he had to leave the game with a shoulder injury too. What did he exactly mess up on his shoulder?