Hybrid View

Thumbs up It's College Football Again!

Opening week of the 2013 season has begun! Ohio State has a harder-than-expected time with Buffalo (on a humid day with several players cramping up), still winning by 20.

Youngstown State got a win over the Dayton Flyers on Thursday.

Pitt plays Monday night (?? ) against Florida State.

As bad as it is to say it, I have no desire to see the reigning Heisman winner have any success on the football field; I wish Manziel no harm injury-wise, but I hope A&M loses more than they win, and that he is nowhere near the Downtown Athletic Club come December. He is arrogant, and not in a good sports-way, either; he makes poor decisions despite his "youth" and "immaturity."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Buffs play Colorado State tomorrow at Mile High! Go Buffs!
    May the force be with you.

Go SOONERS!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

OSU wins easily, but loses QB Miller to what first seemed like a concussion (bad) but was then an MCL issue (badder). YSU piles up the points in a 67-13, 700+ total yards win over Morehead State. While Pitt, after its shellacking [sp?] against FSU, on a bye.

And a bad leg injury to some QB yesterday; thankfully I missed the images of it.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The Buffs win again, opening the season 2-0 under Mike MacIntyre! I haven't been this hopeful for the Buffs since Rick Neuheisel was at the helm!

Connor Wood passed for 341 yards and delivered his second straight 3-TD game! He had some rough patches but picked himself up and kept playing and it really paid off! ;-)
    May the force be with you.

Nebraska wins 56-13. The defense had a much better showing than last week. Next week we get our first real test. UCLA comes to town with a very good run game.