Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Ohio State looked pretty good under the national TV spotlight over the Badgers. Pitt goes out to a fairly-quick 2-TD lead, then gives up just a FG to UVA for a "defensive" win. And Youngstown St. has to rally in the 4th on the road at Southern IL.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Wow, a similar weekend in college gridiron action...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ohio State looked pretty good under the national TV spotlight over the Wildcats, coming back from an early deficit. Pitt goes out to dinner or a movie or studying for exams or whatever players do on their bye week. And Youngstown St. has to rally in the rain delay on the road at IN State.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

Nebraska beats Illinois 39-19. The defense really showed up today against a good Illini offense. They only scored a field goal and touchdown(the second came against second and third stringers). Offense looked great. Tommy Armstrong ran it like a champ. Makes me wonder if there will be a QB controversy down the road.

SOONERS! Now 5-0 in their conference!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

YSU explodes for 59 points, while Pitt gets one less... tens-place digit with 9 against VA Tech. Ohio State "goes out to dinner or a movie or studying for exams or whatever players do on their bye week."

...and OU tanks to unranked saxeT.....YIKES!

BUMMER! not BOOMER!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Nebraska beats Purdue 44-7. Offense was a little off but got the job done. Defense almost got a shutout but 2nd stringers gave up a late touchdown. We have next week off which we'll need to get some injuries healed.

First week of the last year of the BCS; hooray? Ohio State is in the 4th slot, as well as in the polls. YSU is up to #12 in the FCS rankings, with #1 ND St. at home in their 2nd-to-last game.

Little bit of everything: no decision as YSU was on a bye, Pitt loses to Navy on a literal last-second FG with :01 left to play, and OSU thumps PSU in prime time.

I really hope QB Manziel doesn't repeat as Heisman winner. :sourgrapes: But his stats are up there, for sure.

Nebraska loses to Minnesota, 34-23. We were pretty much outcoached since neither the offense or the defense played worth a darn. Its even more pathetic considering we were outcoached by an assistant. I think we may be looking for a new coach at the end of the year.