Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    What did he exactly mess up on his shoulder?
    You know, I really am not sure. All I know is that shoulder has messed up the buckeyzius seasonatta, a region around the central part of Ohio. Very painful; might last for months. The cure: a quarterback who doesn't get rattled and sacked too often, and a defense that stops 3rd-down conversions.

But the diagnosis ain't all bad: Pitt looked good vs. ol' Big East opponent Boston College on... Friday? And YSU scored early and kept that lead over Pittsburgh-area Duquesne.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Nebraska beats McNeese State 31-24 on a last minute incredible run by Ameer Abdullah. I don't know what the problem was this week. McNeese State has been a "troublemaker" for other teams in the past, but this shouldn't have been close. Hopefully its a wake up call.

Good results for me this weekend: YSU wins (FCS poll isn't showing online yet, but they'd have to move up from #21), OSU shuts out Kent State big (and moves up a little in the polls), Pitt won in a lightning-delayed game (and garnered some votes in the polls, but aren't too close to being ranked yet). Two more weeks before conference games resume.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Nebraska beats FSU........Fresno State that is 55-19. Looked good, but its a lesser team, so it doesn't mean too much. We actually dropped in the coaches poll. Next week, we get our old nemesis, Miami. It ought to be a good game if we hold up our end. They may not be ranked, but they still have some good athletes.