Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm enjoying it. I read #1 and 2 back to back and couldn't wait until #3 came out. It made me wonder: if this version of SW made it to the big screen, would it have been a hit? Don't know if it would've been the blockbuster it turned out to be, but it would've intrigued people.

I'm getting some customizing ideas from it, too.

Issue #4 had some of the issues (pun always intended) with this kind of script: it had the "it sure seems like they're just dragging this plotline out longer" aspect for me. I still like how they're putting characters in outfits from the films (Luke's ANH ceremony jacket, troopers, etc.), and the SW names and scenarios showing up. Han Solo made his appearance (not exactly how I envisioned him to be, but close).

Apparently, this month's book is #0, with some background on the series. Not sure if the Wednesday release date will be the same in stores, as that's New Year's Day; #5 comes out in February.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Apparently, this month's book is #0, with some background on the series. Not sure if the Wednesday release date will be the same in stores, as that's New Year's Day; #5 comes out in February.
    I read both. Nothing uber-wunderbar about the #0, and #5 just continues the action (no new characters introduced, with some action). I wonder if a 6-issue series would've been better; this is just dragging on.

A collection of all the issues is due out around the time the series ends (May-ish, IIRC), in hardcover and trade paperback.

I liked the look of #6's art, while the story was very weak. The bounty hunter-type warriors look quite similar to the motley bunch gathered on Vader's Executor in ESB. Only 2 more to end the series!