Black series Yak Face?

Does anyone know if Hasbro is planning on releasing a black series Yak Face? I can't find any information about him. I am doing a Jabba's Palace diorama, and I will either hold out for a new Yak Face or have to use the POTF2 one.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I haven't seen anything about this in any official capacity. There's one site who is pushing this rumor, but nothing's come of it yet, though it could still be out there waiting.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's been on rumor lists for years and I have to assume it's in Hasbro's "parking lot" so we're bound to see one sooner or later. He'd make the most sense as a Vintage Collection release due to the original figure's notoriety but it seems like it'll be a while before TVC comes back. But no, there's no official word on a new Saelt-Marae yet.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    There's one site who is pushing this rumor, but nothing's come of it yet, though it could still be out there waiting.
    But I thought they stopped offering Camel Cash?

I would have to seriously doubt they'd make him in this line. Then again, they DID start off with Greedo...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But I thought they stopped offering Camel Cash?

I would have to seriously doubt they'd make him in this line. Then again, they DID start off with Greedo...
    TDV was asking about the 3 3/4" Black Series, not 6".
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What do you guys think of the POTF2 version? He is not very poseable, but then again, I am not sure if I need him to be. I am thinking I will just hold out until (if) the black series one comes out.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

The sculpting hasn't held up that well, the whole execution is sketchy since the inner blue sleeves shouldn't be so long, and the scale isn't right. Honestly, and I don't say this often, I think the vintage is superior. But, he's a background nothing of a character who barely has any presence whatsoever, so I'm not planning to spend $10 on a new version.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While they are at it, Hasbro needs to update Bib Fortuna. I need a Bib, but the saga version is not my cup of tea. I may end up using the vintage yak face if I can find one.