Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But with their win today, here's hoping the Pens can close out the Jackets in the OH capital on Monday, to further their own Cup run. I also didn't realize it until the announcers mentioned it: the first four games in the Pitt/Columbus series were all the same score of 4-3.
    Guess they wanted yet another game to end 4-3. :3period3goals: My playoff beard is growing.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I think the matchup between NYR & Pitt is better for the Penguins than Philly would've been. Wow: not only the desired Kings/Ducks local playoff series, but LA came back from a 3-0 deficit to SJ for the rare feat. Even the Wild won a road game 7.

Rangers take Game 1!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Hey, the Pens still get a point for the OTL, right? You can't get to a 7th-game for the series without three losses; Penguins are just doing their part to build some drama. I hope.

Penguins shut out the Rangers, to even the series at 1-1. Tomorrow's game 3, for a short turnaround.

Chance to close out the Rangers at home... turns into a 5-1 laugher the other way around. Well, just win it in 6 then, Pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Chance to close out the Rangers at home... turns into a 5-1 laugher the other way around. Well, just lose it in 7 then, Pens.
    Fixed!

Glad to see the Rangers forced Game 7 and got the win for Marty St. Louis on Mother's Day since his Mom passed away earlier this week.

I am embarrassed. Found out the Penguins have an all-time home record of 2-7 in series Game 7s. I am now rooting for the Bruins to do what I posted here earlier and beat four of the Original Six teams for another Cup.

Rangers win!!! I'm so happy Montreal won as well, since they're both my 1 and 2 teams.

Obviously pulling for the Blueshirts to win, but if by some chance they don't I'll have a rooting interest in the Habs!

Another game 7 tonight...I guess wouldn't mind seeing Anaheim win since LA was more recently in the Cup finals.

Californians have been lucky this year with their teams, even though two of them bit the dust by the end of the semis. An Anaheim - LA and LA - SJ matchup were a dream come true for fans. Hopefully that sparks an interest in the coolest game on ice.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.