Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Lightbulb Bond - 20 - DIE ANOTHER DAY

It has a title!

EON PRODUCTIONS LTD
    PINEWOOD STUDIOS
    DIE ANOTHER DAY
    The Twentieth James Bond Adventure
    MGM and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions announced today that the twentieth film in the legendary James Bond series will be called DIE ANOTHER DAY.

Wilson and Broccoli said, “DIE ANOTHER DAY carries on the tradition of the Ian Fleming stories and reflects the excitement and mystery of our latest script”.

DIE ANOTHER DAY is the twentieth installment of the most successful film franchise in cinema history. Starring Pierce Brosnan (in his fourth film as James Bond) and Halle Berry, the film will be released in the US and the UK on November 22, 2002. Directed by Lee Tamahori, the script was written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. DIE ANOTHER DAY also stars Toby Stephens, Rosamund Pike, Rick Yune, John Cleese and Judi Dench.

The film will be released by MGM Distribution Company in North America and through its international distributor, 20th Century Fox.
    Cast:

Pierce Brosnan - James Bond
    Rosamund Pike - ?
    Halle Berry - Jinx
    Toby Stephens - Graves
    Rick Yune - Zao
    Will Yun Lee - Colonel Moon

Terrorism is the theme of the new James Bond film,North Korean terrorism is a key feture in the film.

Die Another Day is to be shot in Hawaii,London, Iceland,Spain and Hong Kong!

Hovercrafts play a key part in the pre-title sequence.

The film will be released in the US and the UK on November 22, 2002!

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wow, the titles just keep getting worse and worse, don't they. Ever since they ran out of the names of Ian Flemings actual books the titles have just been getting worse and worse.

The official movies:
    Dr No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Diamonds Are Forever, Live And Let Die, The Man With The Golden Gun, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, Octo*****, A View To A Kill, The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, and The World Is Not Enough.

Well, hopefully the have a better plotline this time around then the last couple. The Media Baron in Tommorow never dies who is creating the news by causing terrorists attacks was about the worst idea in the whole 19 movie series. Reading up on the plotline for it though, I am highly doubtful.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm not a Bond fan, and while I enjoy the Sean Connery flicks, I really have never gotten into the rest. I really have yet to like any of the Brosnan ones, and at this point it seems more like a cash cow than an actual artistic piece. I think those Austin Powers movies were better spy movies than those later Bond films.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

well, we just have to see if the show live up to it's predecessor or not !
    I sure hope it is better than the last few ....
    which have poor plotline ...... which I have to agree with JarJar....

With the exception of Tomorrow Never Dies, ALL the Bond titles were taken either from the book titles or James Bond Short Story titles. There's even a few story titles left over (Die Another Day might be one of them) but a lot of them sound like Robert Ludlum novels.

I liked Jon Pryce's completely over the top performance of Rupert Murdoch...er..Eliot Carver. Knowing who he was playing made it great. It's like a Citizen Kane for the 21st century. (oooh. I just compared Tomorrow Never Dies to Citizen Kane...BSLOS)

"I'm not a girl...not yet a woman..."

But I was referring to the dead on character impersonation of the two media moguls in the respective films.

I am looking forward to it. I have always enjoyed the Bond films, although sometimes they can be a bit redundant.
    Sounds like a good cast, and hopefully the plot will deliver.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

"Die Another Day", what sort of a title is THAT!!!!??? Now I think I'd rather have the "Beyond the Ice" or whatever it was rumored to be called.

Although I don't like the title, spoiler reports sound promising. I'm also pleased with the casting, I like Halle Berry (SHE'S A GOOD ACTRESS SITHDROID!!!!!).

PENDO!

What about James Bond 20: Attack of the Cl....

Oh wait, that's been taken.

Hmm. Interesting title. Oh, maybe I'll see it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Basic story line (Spoilers)

Opening Sequence- Bond in some knid of race either in his car or any other form of transport, or he will have to make a quick gettaway from an exploding enemy base.

Then there will be the musical sequence with a load of funny shapes, colours and women turning into guns and stuff, it will also have a very raspy brass wind tune with a woman with a strong voice singing, then a pistol will fire and out will come the title of the film, WOW, didn't see that coming!

Then it'll pick up either a few months or a couple of years later with Bond going to see M, as he arives he'll have a breif flirtacious conversation with miss Moneypenny, then he'll meet M and she'll tell him about his next mission. Then he'll go to see Q's replacement who will talk him through a series of silly gadgets such as exploding pens and deodorent cans with cameras in them, then at the end of the scene there will be a slapstick joke such as Bond uses the camera to look at a lady who is bending over or somebady will trip over some exploding dental floss.

Then he goes on the mission meets a woman that at first makes out she hates him but eventually falls into bed with him, either at a cassino or whilst hiding in some far eastern country.

Then he'll be captured by some obscure bad guy called Catterninetails or something like that, who'll leave him alone to die on a convierbelt heading towards a big stamper, then just by luck Bond has something in his pocket, but oh no, he can't quite reach it, but eventually he does and he manages to throw it into the machine and stop it, phew what a relief.

Then at the end him and the girl are inside a building that is either filling up with toxic gas, filling with water or timed to explode, good job it's only timed other wise they would be in trouble! They finally get out, and well that's it, hope I dindn't give too much away!

Oh yeah, and along the way they will visit a number of differnt locations.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008