Thread: ROTJ 3D cards

ROTJ 3D cards

I saw this listing earlier today but didn't have a chance to click on it. When I went back just, they're sold out!

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...Set_159073.asp

I don't know if I could bring myself to pay $100 for this set, or any set.

I may have to dig on SSG here with my Golden Shovel to see if I can find out how much I paid for the "recent" ESB 3D set, but I know it wasn't $100. Be back soon...

... and I didn't say how much I bought the ESB 3-D set, but somehow I mentioned I saw them for $10 online. Really?

Why aren't these sets the same card amounts? SW: 63. ESB: 48. ROJ: 44. TPM: 46. Huh?
    "That's what Sheev said."

According to a post I made in June 2010, I paid $35 (including shipping) for a base set and one promo card for the ESB 3D set. The set itself was $25.

Without checking, I want to say I might have bought some of the chase cards separately.

I just bought the basic set of ROTJ 3D cards for $29. Also bought the Illustrated set with a couple of chase sets and the Chrome set with chase sets for $14 each. I figured, I didn't buy myself a birthday present this year so this is it.

Once I have them in hand, I will give a full report.

My cards arrived on Friday. My set is 1.910 out of 2,000.

I have to say, since the first 3D cards came out, the printing technology has advanced. The Jedi set is great. There are some really 'wow' cards and there are others that are just so-so.

I thought about placing the cards in sleeves but the Han in carbonite collector's box is just too darn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    My cards arrived on Friday. My set is 1.910 out of 2,000.

I have to say, since the first 3D cards came out, the printing technology has advanced. The Jedi set is great. There are some really 'wow' cards and there are others that are just so-so.

I thought about placing the cards in sleeves but the Han in carbonite collector's box is just too darn cool.
    I've been looking online for prices; the carbonite box does look neato.
    "That's what Sheev said."