Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This should be renamed the BCJ thread with JJB throwing his two bits around every now and then. #snarkey

Forget I posted my bracket's champ. First time in all my years doing brackets (almost always just for kicks) that my pick to win it all loses in the FIRST ROUND. Go, Pitt!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Still have 10 of the Sweet 16 left, and 3 of the Final 4 (minus OSU, of course ). Pitt was close with Florida, but that half-buzzer beater was the nail. Wichita St. was a gamer; they were the team I'd have backed to keep going (along with "Dayton-ella" ).

The final four (lower case) teams are now set, and I have none of them in my busted bracket. Stats? I picked 58% of all the tournament games, and by the Elite Eight (I had 3 of them), it was clear I knew nothing pick-wise this season. Who am I routing for? Florida: nope. Kentucky: nope. UConn: nah. So by default: Wisconsin. Go Big 10/11/12!

So, who had UCONN winning it all?

Is that code for "Thread Closed"?

Syracuse let me down this year....started off so well, 25-0. Had one of their stud players Jerami Grant out for a handful of games and it really did them in. When he did come back, they just didn't gel like they had earlier.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Wisconsin is a top 5 team for next season, while I'd love to see them get back to the final four (4 starters return) I think that is a tall, tall task.