Thread: Finals!

Exclamation Finals!

If they made one last Han, Luke, Leia, Maul, Vader, Chewie, Threepio, Artoo, Obi, Qui-Gon, JarJar and Amidala, what would you like them to be?
    Han-Good poseability, accessories, and being able to be in an action pose and plain pose
    Luke-Jedi resculpt, removable helmet, poncho, lightsaber hilt, etc
    Leia- Good face, size, pose, Bespin fatigues (correct ones)
    Maul- Super poseability, but not like rubber, accessories, etc
    Vader- Lightsaber hilt, poseable fingers (can have a choking position and lightsaber holding position), good size(taller)
    Chewie- Same size as mechanic, tons of tools (toolbox), able to hold bowcaster, blaster, tools, articulated knees
    Threepio- Clean, Better articulation!
    Artoo- lots more tools, wheels, perhaps electronic sound, and really detailed
    Obi-Wan-Super articulated, lightsaber hilt (removable), Jedi robe, good face sculpt, able to hold lightsaber with two hands, LOTS of accessories, soft goods so he can pilot a Bongo if they ever make one
    Qui-Gon- ditto
    Jar Jar- Dead (j/k) poseable, able to hold boomer, accessories galore
    Amidala- White Celebration gown, one plastic version, one cloth, so she can sit, articulated knees, ball of peace
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

ok, here we go.

1. Ceremonial Han - w/ possibility, weapons, likeness

2. Luke - Jedi resculpt - Cloth cloak, lightsaber, hilt, gun,

3. Leia - Bespin - nice job with hair and cloak

4. Amidala - white with Globe of Peace

The others do not need anymore resculpts.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

1.- Ceremonial Han with his medal and his gun which can be removed from his holster.

2.- Luke at the end of ESB, with those white pants and his cyborg hand (this figure will have a little compartment which can be opened revealing the tecnology inside lukes arm/hand).

3.- Leia at the end of ESB with that different white dress...or is it the same as the ceremonial Leia???
    As always...........L

I like Lobito's Luke idea a lot. The dress Leia's wearing at the end of ESB always looked like the same one from the beginning of ANH to me. I think we need a new Leia w/ Bespin Robes or whatever, the one from the 2-pack with Han sucks. And this would totally never happen, but what about an R2 with a ton of accessories, one of which being the drink tray from ROTJ? If they were going to redo 3PO I would have to request he come with the Ewok Throne. That's all.