Hybrid View

Smile Merry Christmas '13 + what'd you git?

For those who open on The Eve, enjoy the festive times! And for those who sleep in on The Morn (or for those who force their kids to wait), enjoy the rest!

Let the lists (LISTS... :drool: ) commence...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

$100 in Gs for Marvel Heroes during the recent sale. And the Deluxe Advanced Pack for 2014.

Kick-*** 2 and Insidious 2 on Blu-ray. And a couple other movies that slip my mind.

And the awesome Hot Toys '89 Mime Joker to go with my Original '89 Joker.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Star Wars?
    - a "villains" backpack (good for storage, I was told)

Pittsburgh sports?
    - s 2013 Wild Card cap, McCutcheon shirt

Clothing?
    - slacks, couple dress shirts, nice sweater, scarf

Other cool stuff?
    - Onion "facts" book (hilarious, so far), mini blender, restaurant gift cards, annual calendar lip balm, car washes
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Same thing as last year... nothing.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I would've expected better spelling from a teacher BCJ.
    Aside from "git," what'd I mispell [sic]?
    [edit] Wait; I see the Pirate's name now... unforgivable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite
    Same thing as last year... nothing.
    Was it something we did, LM?

iPad Air (128GB wi-fi) and a Star Wars mug and hot cocoa set.

Bought the wife an iPod nano, a bunch of blu-rays (Arrow season 1, Lost Girl Seasons 1, 2, and 3, Subspecies 1, 2, and 3 along with streaming subscription to fullmoon video).

Bought the kids 32 inch HDTV's, Apple TV's, a Nintendo Wii U for my daughter and for my son a scooter with all the gear and Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods galore for his mini iPad.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was it something we did, LM?
    Whats that Bel-Cam? I'm confused what the question is.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

I said you got the same as last year: nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I said you got the same as last year: nothing.
    If you go back to the Christmas 2012 thread I mentioned that I didn't get anything. This Christmas was more or less the same.