Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More Fabulous Pictures

From http://medlem.tripodnet.nu/shshshsh/index-2.html

I zipped them all for your convinience. File is 509 KB.

Highlights are Yoda in battle, Yoda training kids ala Luke in ANH, and Shaak-Ti sitting on the Jedi Council in Yaddle's place.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

File too big. Split into two.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Did I mention Padme's Tatooine middrift?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are these the ones from the foreign site that TFN linked to? I just spent three hours trying to download them. I might have guessed that someone here would post them Gorgeous pics especially of Yoda using the force and the baby Jedi using mini sabers. We are talking about the same pics aren't we?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    We are talking about the same pics aren't we?
    I hope so anyway, I spent about an hour trying to download them before giving up. I persumed they were.

Are they???

PENDO!

My!! Nice shots!

Nat's looking very nice in some of those pics. Ewan... looking very handsome. Not quite sure about the CG Yoda with the "scrunchy face". It looks like his little repulsor chair ran his face into the wall. Cute ickle Jedi kiddies scene. :happy:
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yup, same pics. The foreign site took approx ten minutes per pic to download. This link above loaded in five and that's all of the pics...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! Damn TFN!

I knew I should have waited and just come here for them. Now my partners giving me grief for using the internet during peak time and making a really expensive call when i could have wited until unmetered time and snaffled them in five. Life stinks sometimes.....

On the upside we get to see some cool new aliens check out pic 61. KEWL!!!!!

I agree those aliens look neato! Are they Odi's (the pod racer from TPM) species?
    ubi mel ibi apes

Emperor Jargo,

You are always mentioning your partner. Is your partner into Star Wars as much as you are?