Article: Hasbro Star Wars Rebels Inquisitor Action Figure Revealed

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

As I mentioned in the forum - maybe the fact that they call out Saga Legends means there will be figures with more articulation in a different line, a la The Black Series (or what they're currently doing with Avengers Assemble)? Well, I can hope . . .

The sculpt looks alright, the character still is a question mark for me in terms of design, and the 5 POA seems like such a misfire for a character like this.

Are his shoulder insignia blurred out?

The Imperial Inquisitors were established in much of the young adult Expanded Universe.

Dating back to the 1991 "Glove of Darth Vader" stuff, which had a Dark Side cult of people, possibly former Jedi younglings grown up under the mentorship of the Emperor, they were using what was ret-conned to be the Jedi Temple as a base for the most skilled agents in Imperial Intelligence (probably because of all the vast resources the Jedi had died defending).

Later in the "Last of the Jedi" young readers' books that first featured a post-ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi and an ex-rival of Anakin's, Ferus Olin, who abandoned his training but stayed on the light side, the Inquisitors showed up, hunting Ferus.

Olin had actually left his Jedi training because of his dislike for Anakin. Another Jedi student had been killed, with others wounded, because of Anakin's impetuous actions and ego-driven decision making that came with his overconfidence. Ferus thought the Masters should have came down on Anakin but instead gave him a slap on the wrist as he was their alleged "Chosen One."

Ferus didn't believe in the prophesy and knew things about Anakin - and even suspected and thought he could prove the Jedi hero had become Darth Vader. As such, Vader hunted him while the Imperial Inquisitors hounded Ferus, who strove to protect others.

Ultimately, that led Ferus to Alderaan (where he may have also met Galen Marek - Starkiller from Force Unleashed), as they both wound up serving Bail Organa's hope for a better vision of the future after the fall of Palpatine.

It didn't quite work out that easily however. A Death Star got in their way. At least several of these people took their last breaths of air before Grand Moff Tarken ordered the station to fire.

I wonder if Ferus Olin or Galen Marek will appear in Rebels? Bail Organa? (Leia would be only a toddler).

Better yet, Padme would still be alive for some amount of time and we'd learned they'd buried a handmaiden at the end of ROTS. (Padme's parents would have agreed to the Jedi cover-up to protect their daughter and grand-daughter).

Rebels - with good writing - might be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I wonder if Ferus Olin or Galen Marek will appear in Rebels? Bail Organa? (Leia would be only a toddler).

Better yet, Padme would still be alive for some amount of time and we'd learned they'd buried a handmaiden at the end of ROTS. (Padme's parents would have agreed to the Jedi cover-up to protect their daughter and grand-daughter).

Rebels - with good writing - might be fun!
    Luke and Leia will be 14 during the time of Rebels as it takes place five years prior to ANH. I doubt Luke will appear, but Leia and Bail might show up as the rebel factions form together into the Rebel Alliance. The executive producers have stated that the show will follow one group of characters and not jump around like TCW did, meaning Leia won't get her own standalone episode but it's possible the Ghost crew might come into contact with her.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram