Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Today showed the first SDCC exclusives that I will be nerve-rackingly vying for: GI Joe! I'd take get of the Crimson Skystriker/Green HISS Tank sets, if I could.

Preview Night/Thursday schedules are up and I am so pleased to see SO many education panels, including a whole thread at the city library. I plan to attend as many of these sessions as I can.

It looks like I won't be going to Comic-Con for the first time in 8 years. Between my growing frustration with the show, nerve damage that cropped up in my thigh from waiting in line too long last year, a mixup with the hotel reservations, and finances that really can't/shouldn't, it just isn't going to come together for me. I hope everybody has a great time and comes back with good stories and pictures though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It looks like I won't be going to Comic-Con for the first time in 8 years. Between my growing frustration with the show, nerve damage that cropped up in my thigh from waiting in line too long last year, a mixup with the hotel reservations, and finances that really can't/shouldn't, it just isn't going to come together for me. I hope everybody has a great time and comes back with good stories and pictures though.
    I'm in the same boat—I had hoped to go, but can't really make it work this year. I'm sure the TFA reveals will be cool, but there's no way I'd be able to get into Hall H, I just did Celebration not too long ago, and the exclusives aren't even really exclusive, so oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Just read that the City of San Diego has locked up Comic Con through 2018. If I was San Diego, these short term deals would make me anxious. That said, it makes perfect sense for CCI to keep the city on its toes to secure the best possible venue for the event. It's been way too crowded for years, so I wonder how this year's will go.