Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The full schedule is up:
    http://comic-con.org/cci/my-schedule

(Pardon my link to the My Sched, I just like working with it more than the regular day-to-day listings, they are such a slog to get through.)

It feels like a little less that I want to see than last year, so the majority of the counter-programming in the schedule isn't as offensive, but Friday's Hasbro Star Wars steps right on top of IDW Transformers, guess I'll just have to be happy with what I saw at Botcon. Sunday is more anemic than ever, it looks like I'll just be doing 1 panel that day (it is my favorite though, Starship Smackdown).

I haven't weighted the schedule yet, that's likely tomorrow's thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't know what I'm going to do at Comic Con.

Walk around and visit some professional colleagues...

See the Hasbro, SideShow, Diamond booths.

See friends.

I got Thursday and Sunday.

Probably Friday I may come downtown if anyone is meeting up and visit outside of the Con.

I used to love going to panels at Comic Con.

Now I do not want to wait in lines and not even get in.

I think I'm worn out from Comic Con already and it doesn't start for more than a week!

But I'm sure I'll get excited once I'm there.

I might be buying Hasbro's Dinobot Adventure Set (the Ark rendered in cardboard for $54 more than the toys should actually cost.

I guess I'll get in that line.

I'll try to sound more excited later.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm not certain if anyone here follows The Angry Video Game Nerd web series, but if you do you might want to check out his independent film while at SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by sdccblog.com
    The popular web series Angry Video Game Nerd will be holding its second-ever screening of Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie on Thursday July 24 7PM at the Reading Gaslamp Theaters. Here’s a description from the ticket page:
    This will be the 2nd ever screening of Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie, right near the madness of Comic Con 2014 in San Diego, Ca – Thursday, July 24th @ 7pm (Doors Open TBA).
    NOTE: You do not need a Comic Con badge to attend this screening, just the ticket you can purchase right here!
    Join us for what will be a memorable screening, followed by a Q&A with Writer/Director/Star – James Rolfe, Writer/Director – Kevin Finn, and Producer – Sean Keegan, as well as possible other surprise guests!
    Due to the content, this event is recommended for viewers 17 and older.
    Tickets are $21.69 including service fee and are on sale now via BrownPaperTickets.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

a guy on the board of directors for comic-con lives in my building. If you have suggestions I can pass them along
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This year it seems like there aren't as many good panels as previous years, despite expanding panel coverage in the evenings beyond just the big 3 rooms. Thursday and Saturday, 2 of my biggest days usually, are surprisingly empty for "must see" stuff, more are just "it'd be nice to see this" ones.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thursday and Saturday, 2 of my biggest days usually, are surprisingly empty for "must see" stuff, more are just "it'd be nice to see this" ones.
    That just leaves you more time to stand in lines for "exclusives," JT!

The 75th Batman stuff might be cool, and I'd expect a little SW: E7 coverage. Just can't make it (again). You all have a great time, attendees!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

So, is Sunday the best day for everyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Looks like I might not be able to get down to San Diego until late Saturday anyway, so Sunday's best after all!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That just leaves you more time to stand in lines for "exclusives," JT!

The 75th Batman stuff might be cool, and I'd expect a little SW: E7 coverage. Just can't make it (again). You all have a great time, attendees!
    Not expecting any E7 coverage. As for Exclusives, so far there isn't a single one loosening my pursestrings, this looks like a terrible year for SDCC exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, is Sunday the best day for everyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Looks like I might not be able to get down to San Diego until late Saturday anyway, so Sunday's best after all!
    Depends on timing, but I know some folks won't be able to make it.

Hey, are you still in need of Rocket Raccoon FCBD? I can bring it to the show.

I can do Sunday.

Should we bring Mouse Droids?

So I saw JT while I was in the Entertainment Earth line and unsuccessfully tried to talk him into getting that Cantina Showdown set!

Sunday is a maybe for me. Will depend on the time as I have some family joining me and I'll need to switch hotels. I guess just plan independently of me and hope that I'll be able to make it.