As always, Hasbro will be at conventions and events this year, and at some of them we're hoping to get one-on-one interview time. We interviewed Derryl DePriest and Jeff Labovitz at Toy Fair in February, and then spoke to Bill Rawley and Jeff Labovitz at San Diego Comic Con in July. Next up is New York Comic Con on It's not guaranteed that we'll get any interview time, so unused questions will be saved for future events.
Voting is not needed as the questions will be chosen on an editorial basis, but feel free to voice support or suggest changes to existing questions.
Also, please keep in mind that we'll be asking these in person, so keep questions respectful and reasonable.
Go ahead and voice support for these questions, and suggest your own:
- The Vintage Collection ran as the basic figure packaging from 2010 to 2012 and had a handful of exclusive vehicles and sets in 2013. We know it's not likely to return as the basic figure packaging any time soon, but will we be seeing anything in this line look in the near future?
- Kmart has had great collector-focused exclusives for the last few years, but hasn't had any exclusives at all lately. Will they be added back to the exclusives program soon?
- The Black Series 3 3/4" Episode III Darth Vader is an absolutely gorgeous figure, but his head loves to pop off constantly. Will this be altered when he's repacked onto the new black-and-blue TIE Pilot card? Also, there are notches in his shoulder armor that make it seem like you explored alternate ways to connect his cape, is that the case?
- What was the reasoning behind making the new Black Series 3 3/4" Clone Trooper figures' helmets non-removable?
- You released a Yavin Ceremony Han in 2011, but he didn't have the formal buttoned-up shirt or the long sleeves seen in that sequence. Now that The Black Series 3 3/4" has included Yavin Ceremony Luke, Leia, and Chewie, can a more accurate Han be far behind?
- The 6" Anakin includes an alternate grimacing Sith head that, for some reason, seems to sit higher on the neck than the regular Jedi head. What's the reason behind that?
- The 6" Han Solo in Hoth gear includes the blue coat. Will we be seeing a brown version as well?
- The Toys R Us exclusive Reveal the Rebels set includes a holographic Obi-Wan figure that's hidden from the front of the package. It seems like this was to play off the secret of Kanan and Ezra being Jedi, but might we see more of this in the future?