Hybrid View

will Leia use a lightsaber in Ep. 7? How about the big 3 again?

So the current word is Han, Luke, Leis are taking the center seat.

How do you feel about a SW movie about old people?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If it's as awesome as old Harrison in Indiana Jones IV!

Oh, wait.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They will all be droids and stormtroopers. In credited roles.

I think those actors' ACTUAL children should reprise their SW characters!
    "That's what Sheev said."

The primary appeal of Star Wars is that it's a story about youth. So, making Hamill, Ford, and Fisher the main characters for Ep7 is a HUGE mistake that would not only guarantee a crappy sequel, but would likely diminish my appreciation of the Original Trilogy as well. Much like Indy 4 did for my appreciation of the Indiana Jones series.

Then bring on Jaina, Allanah, and Ben.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I thought the first Trilogy was about old people. Obi-Wan, Yoda, Emperor, not to mention all the supporting cast Tarkin, Owen, Beru, Madine, Mon Mothma. Fisher is only 57 and I suspect she's working out and eating right to get ready for the part, Hollywood seems to have the best personal trainers outside professional sports.

I'm sure they will bring in a younger cast to support the wise older characters.
    May the force be with you.