Rank the Hasbro Black Series 6-inch figures

Rank 'em all! Use whatever methodology you wish. Include the exclusives, the deluxe packs, whatever.

Here's mine:

Top Tier
    - Kylo Ren (non-exclusive)
    - Luke X-Wing
    - Sandtrooper
    - Han Stormtrooper
    - Jango Fett

Second Tier
    - - Captain Phasma
    - - Luke Bespin
    - - Darth Maul
    - - Stormtrooper (OT)
    - - Han Solo (ANH)
    - - Chewbacca (TFA)
    - - Biker Scout

Third Tier
    - - - Luke Jedi
    - - - Leia Slave
    - - - Kanan Jarrus
    - - - Stormtrooper (TFA)

Fourth Tier
    - - - - Luke Stormtrooper
    - - - - R2-D2
    - - - - Boba Fett *
    - - - - Darth Vader *

* (experienced but did not buy)

There are plenty more in the series, but I haven't given them as much of a look so I won't include them in my list. What about yours?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Top Tier Pegwarmer:
    Greedo
    Constable Zuvio

Second Tier Pegwarmer:
    Slave Leia
    Finn

Third Tier Pegwarmer:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Guavian Enforcer

Nonexistent:
    Any that I'd actually want, given that any I get is the only one.
    That's my jacket!

You forgot Jabba, ANH Han, Poe Dameron, and the Flametrooper.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I've only ever bought one (ANH Han) and found it to be decent (4 of 5 scale). Of those I have not seen (or were too marked-up at secondary stores) but would buy: Rey, B. Fett, and... uh...
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Poe pegwarms?

I'd actually buy a single Poe with the 2-pack head. But I'm indifferent to Nines and not a fan of a $40 price tag.
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Poe pegwarms?

I'd actually buy a single Poe with the 2-pack head. But I'm indifferent to Nines and not a fan of a $40 price tag.
    Poe is a third-tier pegwarmer at Target, but first or second at Walmarts around here, and I think also at TRU.

I was on the fence about that 2-pack, the non-removable shield and wonky paint on the trooper bummed me out, but the paint on Poe's head is way better than the pilot figure. Ultimately I passed at $40, which isn't unreasonable given that'd be $20 x2 anyway, but I just don't need any of it.

As of when the clearances started, Poe and the Guavian were pegwarming at the Hemet Walmart, but long gone everywhere else. The Resistance Trooper only pegwarmed at the Cathedral City Target, and was gone elsewhere. I guess the $15 price point got people to army build the Guavian and Resistance Trooper, who had been everywhere prior, but Poe has always been tough to find around here.

Since I finally caved and have a decent collection for only being at it for a few weeks, here's my more-or-less "best to worst" list.

Have, but haven't opened yet, so not ranked:
    ROTS Obi-Wan
    Emperor's Wrath Vader
    Ahsoka Tano
    Imperial TIE Pilot
    First Order TIE Pilot
    TFA Han Solo
    Kylo Ren (technically not in-hand yet)

Ranked:

K-Mart Jyn Erso
    Rey
    Guavian Enforcer
    Jango Fett
    Constable Zuvio (sorry, I love this guy, even if he makes the Neimoidian Gunner look like a lightweight pegwarmer)
    Kanan Jarrus (remarkable job making a cartoon character realistic here, and a surprisingly fun figure)
    Ello Asty
    Captain Phasma
    FN-2187
    Biker Scout
    Finn (Jakku)
    Flametrooper
    Resistance Trooper
    FN-2199
    First Order Snowtrooper
    Luke Skywalker (ANH) (soft goods were a bad choice, and he needs a gun--either the grapple gun or an Imperial blaster)
    Poe Dameron (Pilot) (a difficult choice--the figure is one of the best, but, Jesus, that head sculpt!)

I will say that Hux and Slave Leia look so much like butt I'd never want them unless they're dirt cheap. Other than those, and maybe Luke and Poe, there are no stinkers. Even Luke and Poe have their good points.

Tangentially, have they really never made Padme, Dooku, any Battle Droid, or Grievous?

And did the rumored Jawas never come out?
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Tangentially, have they really never made Padme, Dooku, any Battle Droid, or Grievous?

And did the rumored Jawas never come out?
    None of these figures have found their way into this line, unfortunately. If you're interested in similar-but-different lines, SH Figuarts made a few flavors of Battle Droid, and the Disney Elite line has Grievous.

I have too many to rank them all, but some favorites include:
    • Bossk
    • Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett
    • Kanan Jarrus
    • Ahsoka Tano
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I've now bought three, so:

TOP TEN 6" TBS FIGURES BEL-CAM'S BOUGHT:
    4. Han Solo (ANH)
    3. Rey & BB-8
    2. FN-2187
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

I've bought most of the store exclusives. Just added the Walgreens 3PO yesterday. But the paint jobs on some of them are not up to par, IMO. The paint on Ahsoka's head looks a little sloppy, and does Cassian have a goatee or a full beard? Goes both ways, depending on the figures you see.