Blog Entries

Any credible rumors of 2017 6"?

What figures do you think Toy Fair and Comic-Con will debut for 2017?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I wonder if Hasbro is done with 6" scale vehicles. Those TIE Fighters didn't sell very well, it would seem, since so many were available for really low clearance prices.

Blog Entries
    Remember that Heroes x-wing that was just really big and didn't do anything? I think that was too fund what they could up the scale for a black series X-Wing. The original 3 3/4 inch X Wing was not to scale to the figures either. So the Black Series 6 inch one might not be to scale to those figures. However they could barely squeeze in Luke or they could put out a vehicle like Poe dameron's X-Wing where the figure doesn't really fit well either. They still sell the stuff to the people who don't open anything in the first place.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have a feeling this year's SDCC debut for sale figure (like FO Stormie and Jyn the previous years) will be TFA Luke.