Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Rumor List

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Good to see that the SL Stormtrooper is getting a rerelease in the Mission Series line.

I thought that there was a rumor of a TIE Fighter Pilot for the 6" line.
    There was, and there still could be. I have to assume there will be more than two new waves of 6" figures in 2014.

Between the Jedi News and the previously leaked Hasbro Customer Service thing, I'm thinking the next few waves are going to go something like this. All personal speculation, of course.

Wave 4 (like all the other rumors suggest):
    Chewie (ANH)
    Anakin (ROTS)
    Clonetrooper (AOTC)
    Obi-Wan (repack)

Wave 5:
    Darth Vader (ROTJ - although the previous leaked list said EP 5)
    Luke (ROTJ)
    Sandtrooper (second pauldron color)*
    Chewbacca (repack)

Wave 6:
    Darth Vader (repack)
    TIE Pilot
    C-3PO (ESB)
    [Blank spot]

Wave 7:
    C-3PO (repack)
    Jawas
    Sandtrooper (third pauldron color)*
    [Blank spot]

*- There were multiple Sandtrooper listings.

I'm not all that happy with the character selection, but it's not terrible. I'm hoping the Sandtroopers vary more than just being repainted pauldrons since at least the next one isn't using the same number as the Orange one, according to Jedi News' sheet. I'd like to see the White pauldron come with the security hover droid and a stand for it, and the folding stock E-11 that apparently the Stormtrooper isn't coming with now. Then the Black pauldron could come with a Dewback prod/lance and this rifle.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Anyone hear about a new sculpted Lobot (Lando's Aide) in 2014? 2004 was the last version and before that was 1997. He needs to be redone. Since Hasbro seems to be on an Empire Strikes Back kick. Also the mustached Bespin Guard needs to be done in the black series or Saga Legend 5POA line. People's thoughts. Thanks.

I think having a mini-wave, of similar characters or scenes would work: think Lobot, Bespin Lando, Bespin Leia, Wing Guard. Or various Hoth outfits. Those would do well in the 6" line, I think.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I think having a mini-wave, of similar characters or scenes would work: think Lobot, Bespin Lando, Bespin Leia, Wing Guard. Or various Hoth outfits. Those would do well in the 6" line, I think.
    I was referring to Lobot in 3.75" scale not 6 inch but we need some other characters before Lobot in the 6" inch line. 2014 sounds like it will be one of the better years for Star Wars action figures in a long time. 2015 should be good too!