Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I finished watching Season 6 and have much to say about it, but first I will read what others have posted.

In a nutshell though, I was greatly impressed by season 6 and thoroughly enjoyed it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's not surprising, but Season Six is now available on other digital platforms, according to The Clone Wars Facebook page:
    We're excited to announce that The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions are now available on the following platforms:

Apple iTunes (US & Canada)
    Amazon
    Google (US & Canada)
    Microsoft (US & Canada)
    Sony (US & Canada)
    Verizon
    VUDU
    Also, I wanted to point out that my assumption that Palpatine ordered the clones using Sifo-Dyas' name was incorrect. According to a few Filoni interviews, Sifo-Dyas did indeed order the clones at the urging of his friend Dooku, and the murder evidently took place some time later.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

And yet, no "physical" format for TCW: TLM, A.K.A. DVD.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And yet, no "physical" format for TCW: TLM, A.K.A. DVD.
    But makes perfect sense under the circumstances. I'd expect a DVD/Blu-ray release to eventually follow, once the digital platforms get their full due.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The final Yoda arc was some of the teams best work. The only problem is it didn't bring me closure, only more anger that the series was cancelled. There was so much good done in this series (much better than the prequels themselves) that its a shame were won't get to see the visions of the teams full potential.

If Star Wars Rebels is half as good as the Clone Wars series. They will have done a good job.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

As I mentioned on the front page, StarWars.com has posted full story reels from unfinished episodes that take place on Utapau. SPOILERS follow.

The arc follows Anakin and Obi-Wan as they investigate a Jedi's death on Utapau, leading them to an enormous kyber crystal that Grievous was planning on using for a superweapon. This crystal is destroyed, but it's clear that it's meant to the same energy source that powers the Death Star's laser.

It's great to see this unfinished material and hear the performances of Matt Lanter and James Arnold Taylor. The material isn't the strongest the show's done, and a lot of the humor comes off as forced, but it's still a fun action-adventure arc.

Anakin addresses Ahsoka's absence for the first time here, stopping himself when his first instinct is to call on her assistance from Coruscant. It's a nice scene that I'm very glad was included, albeit with somewhat ham-fisted foreshadowing about Anakin's fate.

The species referred to here as "Amani" were formerly called the Amanin, of which Amanaman is a member. I bet they changed it so as not to sound too similar to "Anakin." A few are seen rolling as they did in the comics, and as the Lurmen did in Season One, but it's odd that Obi-Wan tracks one using footprints instead. Also strange that there's a new species called Sugi, which is the name of the Zabrak bounty hunter who first appeared in Season Two's "Bounty Hunters."

The Utapauns seem to be pretty definitely aligned with the Separatists here, but maybe they mistrusted Grievous after these episodes' events, leading to them not wanting to harbor him by ROTS.

Anakin and Grievous come closer to meeting each other here than they ever have before, with Grievous actually seeing Anakin as he and Obi-Wan move the crystal. Evidently he didn't get a clear idea of his age, or in ROTS he wouldn't expect him to be older.

Interestingly, the concept art refers to the dead Jedi as Depa Billaba, though in the show she's called Tu-Anh. Depa never appeared in the show, though in the new canon, she survived the war only to be gunned down in Order 66 as her Padawan Caleb Dume (later Kanan Jarrus) escaped.

The concept art for the Ventress arc shows that it will visit Mustafar, Pantora, and Raxus. Mustafar and Raxus have been seen in the show before, and Pantora appeared briefly in the Papanoida episode.

I bring good news. I have the DVD and Blu-ray price and release date for the 'The Lost Missions' 6th season. It will be released on November 11th. The 3-disc DVD set will retail for $39.99 SRP and the 2-disc HD Blu-ray set will retail for $45.99 SRP. You can read more about it and see the packaging in this news article.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Awesome! I'll be adding this to my collection.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I would've liked these to be in the same packaging style as the previous seasons but I'm glad to see this release! I wonder if this takes us one step closer to a true "complete series" box set.

Can you buy war-related items on Veterans' Day, though?
    "That's what Sheev said."