Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Apparently November 11 will also see the release of The Clone Wars Original Soundtrack Seasons One Through Six, featuring 28 tracks by Kevin Kiner. It's not clear if it's a digital-only release at this point, but it is currently on iTunes and Amazon. Kiner also has many, many tracks streaming on his website, but it looks as though at least some of the tracks on the album are exclusives.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just ordered the bluray edition of these "Lost Missions." Really looking forward to the Force episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Just ordered the bluray edition of these "Lost Missions." Really looking forward to the Force episodes.
    I also bought them a couple weeks back; have yet to view them. Soon.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I got the DVD set to match the previous seasons. I suppose it's unlikely we'll get another box set after the Seasons 1-5 set, since those were WB and this is Disney, but I can dream.

The only bonus feature on the DVD is a 16-minute documentary about the creation of the show and some fun behind-the-scenes stories. It's not super in-depth but it's a nice overview that's definitely worth watching.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Apparently November 11 will also see the release of The Clone Wars Original Soundtrack Seasons One Through Six, featuring 28 tracks by Kevin Kiner. It's not clear if it's a digital-only release at this point, but it is currently on iTunes and Amazon. Kiner also has many, many tracks streaming on his website, but it looks as though at least some of the tracks on the album are exclusives.
    I have not found the vinyl LP in any stores; not sure if I want to try holiday shipping of a fairly large-sized fragile item, by going online to buy.
    "That's what Sheev said."