Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I finished watching Season 6 and have much to say about it, but first I will read what others have posted.

In a nutshell though, I was greatly impressed by season 6 and thoroughly enjoyed it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's not surprising, but Season Six is now available on other digital platforms, according to The Clone Wars Facebook page:
    We're excited to announce that The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions are now available on the following platforms:

Apple iTunes (US & Canada)
    Amazon
    Google (US & Canada)
    Microsoft (US & Canada)
    Sony (US & Canada)
    Verizon
    VUDU
    Also, I wanted to point out that my assumption that Palpatine ordered the clones using Sifo-Dyas' name was incorrect. According to a few Filoni interviews, Sifo-Dyas did indeed order the clones at the urging of his friend Dooku, and the murder evidently took place some time later.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

And yet, no "physical" format for TCW: TLM, A.K.A. DVD.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And yet, no "physical" format for TCW: TLM, A.K.A. DVD.
    But makes perfect sense under the circumstances. I'd expect a DVD/Blu-ray release to eventually follow, once the digital platforms get their full due.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The final Yoda arc was some of the teams best work. The only problem is it didn't bring me closure, only more anger that the series was cancelled. There was so much good done in this series (much better than the prequels themselves) that its a shame were won't get to see the visions of the teams full potential.

If Star Wars Rebels is half as good as the Clone Wars series. They will have done a good job.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-