Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    There ya go then. Are they picture discs? I can't wait to dust off my 30-year-old turntable, adjust the tone arm, change the needle, replace the drive belt, find a 1/4 to 1/8th adapter, then play the inferior sound twice before the album gets scratched from normal use.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Blog Entries
    In season 6 of Clone Wars Anakin did not react to Ahsoka leaving. Also Tup died passing the message about the order 66 programming in the Clones and in Rebels we learned Rex removed his. But Anakin was still a good Jedi then so why did he not report it? If he did or was going to why did we not see Palpatine try to circumvent it?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I watched just the first disc (episodes 1-5) of CW: LM. Very dark tone, very interesting "galactic plot" plots. Looking forward to the others.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I watched just the first disc (episodes 1-5) of CW: LM. Very dark tone, very interesting "galactic plot" plots. Looking forward to the others.
    And now, disc #2. There certainly was a fun aspect to them (especially the Indiana Binks and Windie Scott in the Jedi Temple of Bombad ones). Will try to get to the last 3 (they look like the best, story-wise); I can't remember if I already watched the bonus part of disc #3.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Apparently, all I ever did with this DVD was remove the plastic wrapping; I had not seen the Bonus "Declassified" clip (very good; you also get some of that sadness that the series was ending in those B&W photos taken the last days but the photos of the archives: awesome ). Took me TWO YEARS to finally see this?!? And I call myself a fan...

I can see why season 6 did not make it to Disney TV; very dark in tone and content, would've had frequent "mom/dad, what does THAT mean?" parts, not too much of the action as much as exposition and clarification.