Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rebels Season Two Figures

Yesterday at Toy Fair, Hasbro didn't have much from The Force Awakens, but they did reveal some upcoming Rebels 3 3/4" figures. They're slowly but surely rounding out the figures from season two!

The first couple are out now, with the rest coming this year:

• Ezra's Speeder Bike with Ezra Bridger (includes scars from season one finale)
    • Captain Rex
    • Fifth Brother Imperial Inquisitor
    • Seventh Sister Imperial Inquisitor
    • Princess Leia Organa
    • Sabine Wren
    • Kanan Jarrus in Stormtrooper Disguise
    • Darth Maul

Sabine has a removable helmet, her blue hair, and her orange armor. She also has a bent left elbow, not articulated but still nice to see.

Stormtrooper Kanan is obvious but welcome. He'll pair well with the cadet disguise Ezra.

Zeb, Hera, and Chopper look the same for most of their season two appearances, but it would still be nice to get new versions. I'd like to see a Hera with pilot helmet, and Chopper with the arms, third wheel leg, and jet flame attachments.

Check out Steve's shots of the new reveals here (peppered in starting on page 6), and Hasbro's photography here.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I just realized how close Leia's Rebels outfit looks like the Luke/Leia merged character from McQuarrie's sketches! Now I REALLY want that one! Kanan/Trooper and Sabine look good, as well.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Can they just @#$%ing kill Darth Maul already? Even Jean Grey thinks this is getting ridiculous.
    That's my jacket!

Sounds good except for another Darth friggin' Maul. I guess it was inevitable, but what a way to suck the air out of the room.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Maybe Hasbro is using Tycho's talk-to-text feature and the messages come out as "peep hole are tired of dearth of Mauls" so they keep making more...
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

2 Rexes showed up at a local Target this morning and one got purchased by me. All of the Rebels figures that ship with the TFA 5 POA figs have tended to peg warm so it'll be interesting to see if Rex suffers the same fate.

Found Captain Rex at Toys'R'Us Friday. Looking forward to Sabine since I never found the first release. Hoping for a rerelease of Agent Kalius and the Jedi Temple Guard since I never found those either. I would like to have multiples of the Guard figure. Hopeful since the Temple Guards showed up in the last episode and Agent Kalius is still on the show. We also need a new Honda and Rex's fellow clones.

Blog Entries
    I never saw a 3 3/4 inch agent kallus. And it looks like my voice to text is working fine veltkamp Jose
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Blog Entries
    I thought they were making window from Rebels and an older Hondo ohnaka. I would also like Belladonnam. They said they were making this but I've never seen the prototypes for land on.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Comic-Con brought us news of Fenn Rau and Hera with A-wing from season two, plus Grand Admiral Thrawn from season three. And it seems as though Maul and the Seventh Sister will be part of a two-pack, but it was a little unclear.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi