Blog Entries

Who has Chopper and how did you get him?

I have never seen Chopper in the stores or for a decent price online.

I'd like only 1 figure, I think.

But I'm not paying more than $10 for him (and that includes shipping).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have everything from the Rebels style so far... except for Chopper. They should have packed him into more than one wave of single-carded figures—they re-released Kanan, Ezra, the Inquisitor, and the Stormtrooper, and Chopper would have been a great repack as well.

I have to think that they'll either repack him or make a new version for season two in the fall. They'd be crazy not to, but then again, they're not always known for their sane decisions. If Force Friday has a Rebels component to it—and I have to think it will, at least in some small way—I bet we'll see Chopper then.

The only other item in Rebels packaging I don't have is the Saga Legends TCW Jedi Temple Guard. I only saw him for sale from a Celebration vendor who wanted $25. In retrospect, I probably should have paid that much, since that wave hasn't really shipped to stores since then.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

I took my dog in the store and yelled, "Get to the choppah!"
    That's my jacket!

Blog Entries
    - the Jedi Temple guard in the store in both target and Toys R Us. so I'm very interested in more clone war figures, that wasn't one of the figures I was interested in. but it looked really nice.

I take the collector label because I buy tons of Star Wars figures, but I'm really aspiring to be a diorama builder and don't collect everything. so I don't call myself a collector, in spite of having more figures then some collectors.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The release date for Rebels products was also a BOGO50% sale for Star Wars so I hit as many local stores as I could, and my second TRU there was a single Chopper figure on pegs, his "hole" eye on his left was produced off-center but I made sure to buy him anyway and there haven't been any since. That was the only one I've seen in person.

There isn't a good substitute for this figure, so I dunno what you'd want to do there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I saw one in a store once, but since he was of such a small size, I figured (pun always intended) he'd be a pegwarmer for the price. Wrong!
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

The only time I've seen Chopper has been at a comic/collectibles store. I nearly grabbed it (it wasn't a bad markup) but I don't know if I really want the line. Since Rebels is now entering the 6" Black Series with Ahsoka, I'm thinking about just waiting for his hopefully probable release. Although it feels like a miracle they got the whole team out in Mission Series form.

Picked mine up at TRU at Christmas. If it weren't for a friend doing poor man's layaway for me, I wouldn't have him.

I finally found Chopper yesterday at Walmart. It was the 2-pack with Zeb and it was quite a nice little surprise to see as I walked into the toy aisle. I also stumbled across the new 3.75" Black Series SA figures for the first time ever, but I barely gave them a second glance after spotting Chopper.

Even at $13, it's still cheaper than most of the ones I found online. Plus, I didn't mind getting Zeb again since this version has a much cleaner paint job than my old one. He also seems to be cast in a slightly darker shade of purple plastic, but I'm not sure if that's my imagination or not.

Anyways, Chopper is awesome and I'm glad to finally have him.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Despite my own post earlier this year that Chopper would inevitably be repacked, I ended up ordering him on eBay before the Force Friday offerings were announced, partly to pick up the remaining stragglers in my collection before the focus shifted to TFA. I paid like $30 for him, which is unfortunate since now he's available for half that price. Oh well, at least I have him.

I might end up getting some of the repacked two-packs anyway due to the unique weapon colors...but they're not that interesting, so maybe not.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi