Who has Chopper and how did you get him?

I have never seen Chopper in the stores or for a decent price online.

I'd like only 1 figure, I think.

But I'm not paying more than $10 for him (and that includes shipping).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have everything from the Rebels style so far... except for Chopper. They should have packed him into more than one wave of single-carded figures—they re-released Kanan, Ezra, the Inquisitor, and the Stormtrooper, and Chopper would have been a great repack as well.

I have to think that they'll either repack him or make a new version for season two in the fall. They'd be crazy not to, but then again, they're not always known for their sane decisions. If Force Friday has a Rebels component to it—and I have to think it will, at least in some small way—I bet we'll see Chopper then.

The only other item in Rebels packaging I don't have is the Saga Legends TCW Jedi Temple Guard. I only saw him for sale from a Celebration vendor who wanted $25. In retrospect, I probably should have paid that much, since that wave hasn't really shipped to stores since then.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

I took my dog in the store and yelled, "Get to the choppah!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

- the Jedi Temple guard in the store in both target and Toys R Us. so I'm very interested in more clone war figures, that wasn't one of the figures I was interested in. but it looked really nice.

I take the collector label because I buy tons of Star Wars figures, but I'm really aspiring to be a diorama builder and don't collect everything. so I don't call myself a collector, in spite of having more figures then some collectors.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The release date for Rebels products was also a BOGO50% sale for Star Wars so I hit as many local stores as I could, and my second TRU there was a single Chopper figure on pegs, his "hole" eye on his left was produced off-center but I made sure to buy him anyway and there haven't been any since. That was the only one I've seen in person.

There isn't a good substitute for this figure, so I dunno what you'd want to do there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I saw one in a store once, but since he was of such a small size, I figured (pun always intended) he'd be a pegwarmer for the price. Wrong!
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

The only time I've seen Chopper has been at a comic/collectibles store. I nearly grabbed it (it wasn't a bad markup) but I don't know if I really want the line. Since Rebels is now entering the 6" Black Series with Ahsoka, I'm thinking about just waiting for his hopefully probable release. Although it feels like a miracle they got the whole team out in Mission Series form.

Picked mine up at TRU at Christmas. If it weren't for a friend doing poor man's layaway for me, I wouldn't have him.