Rebels figures from the finale

USA Today revealed a pair of figures from the Season One finale coming out this fall, and Yakface posted a high-res image. Don't click if you haven't seen the episode!

Vader is in his Rebels styling, with the ANH cape-over-armor look and the stylized McQuarrie-type helmet. His cape looks to be plastic instead of soft goods, which is the first time we've seen that on Vader in quite a while.

Ahsoka includes her new curved lightsabers, but here they're green instead of white—maybe they'll be changed by the time of their release. Her skirt decoration covers the articulation cut, which is nice to see, and makes the figure look a little better.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

I wasn't expecting to add another Ahsoka to the collection but this one looks pretty good. Hopefully we can get a cloaked Fulcrum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Hopefully we can get a cloaked Fulcrum as well.
    With a COMMtech chip, too? I expect a "detailed TIE" soon, as well.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Vader looks good, is he a different body sculpt from the movie version?

Ahsoka looks ok, there's something that doesn't match up about the sculpt though, I can't quite put my finger on it, something about the face.

Assuming I ever see this set, I'll likely buy it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Vader looks good, is he a different body sculpt from the movie version?

Ahsoka looks ok, there's something that doesn't match up about the sculpt though, I can't quite put my finger on it, something about the face.

Assuming I ever see this set, I'll likely buy it.
    Vader is definitely a different sculpt. The Mission Series figure is based on his ESB/ROTJ appearance and has an open left hand. The Rebels model is based on the ANH outfit—the gloves are different and the inner cape goes over his shoulder armor.

Ahsoka looks a little rounder, closer maybe to her TCW appearance than her thinned-out Rebels look.

Yakface got confirmation that this is a two-pack, which makes the chance of finding this thing at retail essentially nil.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I wasn't expecting to add another Ahsoka to the collection but this one looks pretty good. Hopefully we can get a cloaked Fulcrum as well.
    Too bad there's no articulation. But there's a lot of creative people out there who're posting recipes to give articulation to a lot of these figures.