Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Vehicles

Exclamation Final Vehicles

Similar to my other post, I am asking: If they made 5 final vehicles what would they be and what would they feature?
    1. Millenium Falcon- Right size, Lots of open space to play in, Two turrets, cockpit big enough to fit 4 people, comes with Pilot Chewie (headset), Pilot Han (gloves, etc)
    2. Imperial Shuttle- BIG!, Light up control console, comes with Imperial Dignitary, New Royal Guard, New Emperor, Moff Jerjerrod
    3. Sandcrawler- HUGE! Not to scale but big! Lights, sounds, treads, comes with 4 new droids
    4. Hound's Tooth- Correct size, fits Bossk and cargo/prisoners, comes with Bossk (better), lots of weapons for Bossk, and capture gear (nets, binders, etc)
    5. Outrider- Correct size (supposedly it's larger than the Falcon), Lights, Cockpit fits two, comes with new Dash and Leebo.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Thumbs up

These may be a little wierd,

1. Sand Crawler

2. Sail Barge

3. Cloud Car

4. Escape Pod

5. Imperial Shuttle
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

Yep, i would also like to see new ships...

lets see:

1.- Imperial shuttle...this one should come with at least the imperial dignitary and his pilot...anyone has ever seen the imperial shuttle pilot???

2.- Rebel transport.- Just like the original, with General Riekan included!!

3.- The Jawa Sanscrawler.- This one would come with 1 jawa pilot (hehehe sounds funny) and at least two unreleased droids. Any names of the unreleased droids??

4.- Twin pod Cloud car.- With two Different twin pod cloud car pilots.

5.- Millenium Falcon....i liked your idea about getting the Falcon to scale, but i figure that would be a big son of a star ship...i would buy it though.
    As always...........L

Question hmmmmmmmm

Well it would be pretty big. Maybe it could atleast be like twice as big as the current one. I just want to be able to have it more real. With corridors, and actual rooms, and cool quad cannons, and a big cockpit, and and and.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Lightbulb

a place to put han and Luke gunner stations!! Remember those figures?? Try getting them inside of the current Millenium Falcon...that leads us of more less the correct scale for this new ship.
    As always...........L

I calculated it once and a correct scale Falcon would be roughly 4.5 feet long and 3.5 feet wide. Roughly.

It would probably retail for over $300.

Would I buy it? Of course!!!!

Lobito, the Shuttle pilot looks pretty much just like the Imperial Commander (black uniform). Since the Shuttle has advanced life-support then they don't need their space suits. Watch the opening sequence for ROTJ and you'll see them.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Falcon for sure.I would buy it even if its 300.00.Would I be in trouble?Oh Yes, I would.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I will be uncharacteristicly brief on this one and post my choices with the note that I hope Hasbro will limit any figure pack-ins with vehicles so I will not be forced to buy vehicles I don't want to get figures I do want. In no particular order my choices would be:

Tantive IV
    Rebel Cruiser (Escape Ship)
    Sandcrawler
    Sith Infiltrator
    TIE Defender

Exclamation BLAST!

Dang! I changed my mind now! These are my new selections:
    1. Millenium Falcon (Atleast twice as big as current one)
    2. Sith Infiltrator with red lights inside......oooooooh
    3. Imperial Shuttle with pack in figs, Moff Jerjerrod, Imperial Dignitary, and Pilot
    4. Rebel Transport it needs to be big could come with General Riekeen and Toryyn Farr (female officer)
    5. Republic Cruiser with pilots

Now......you notice all my choices are BIG. So.....they'd be quite pricey. Dang! Oh well, I'd still buy 'em!
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

The Death Star moves around so I'd like to count that as a ship.

Jabba's Barge

Darth Maul's ship

Star Destroyer (a good one based upon my DS plans available in the Dear Hasbro section)

Sandcrawler