Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Darn Brewers! You were the foamy, dark ale hop in the Buccos' sides the past seasons. I don't want a repeat of that this year.
    Its not looking too good this year...although as Obi said its all about perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Its not looking too good this year...although as Obi said its all about perspective.
    Wait, does that mean that... the Brewers ARE my father?!? And cyborgs with horrible scarring underneath? And that I have an unknown twin sister?

p.s. Another loss at Miller Lite Ice Park yesterday.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Wait, does that mean that... the Brewers ARE my father?!? And cyborgs with horrible scarring underneath? And that I have an unknown twin sister?

p.s. Another loss at Miller Lite Ice Park yesterday.
    Ummm...I'm not so sure about that, well the sweep, that I'm aware of.

Nice HR barrage in Cincy, over two days via rain-out. Second game, having to dig out of a couple big innings against the Reds.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Nice of the Brewers to not bother showing up for last nights game vs the Bel-Cam Jos's.

Yanks with a nice Triple Play on Thursday night!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    BCJ did you see this from last nights game? Pretty cool!

http://m.mlb.com/video/v32182671/mus...r-off-the-ball
    Did see that: it set up all kinds of puns as headlines.

Aside from the Buccos falling below .500 again...

Darn Brewers! You were the foamy, dark ale hop in the Buccos' sides the past seasons. I don't want a repeat of that this year.
    I said this last week, for an away series. And I mean it at home, too! Late inning losses suck worse than any other kind of losses...