Question The "other" SW canonical fiction Thread

I say that what we once considered Star Wars fiction, the Expanded Universe, remain in discussion in that thread. This one shall have the Disney-bought stories from now on. I'll see just how much I post here. I wonder how many of the "old" authors will be asked to contribute, if any.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Not sure about the title, but the idea is good. Maybe I should just convert my SW: A New Dawn thread into the canonical fiction thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, we've done specific books in separate threads before; with that as apparently the "first," it could still stand alone. Unless, like cheese, it stinks!

And the title can be like your advanced copy version: a work in progress. I'm just frustrated with what I've heard so far, that the snarkiness came out of my fingers onto the keyboard.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, we've done specific books in separate threads before; with that as apparently the "first," it could still stand alone. Unless, like cheese, it stinks!

And the title can be like your advanced copy version: a work in progress. I'm just frustrated with what I've heard so far, that the snarkiness came out of my fingers onto the keyboard.
    Gotcha. Ok, we'll keep these separate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.