Arrow Rebels Collectibles Seen Out in Stores

This thread should likely end up in a separate section once SW: Rebels merchandise hits more of the market.

I saw a giant X-Wing toy, something called SW: Command (which are little plastic figurines for a game of some kind, I think), several character masks for kids, an Inquisitor lightsaber, and an open space for a Deluxe 6" toy for $19.99.

Anyone interested, or do you need to see some of the cartoon episodes first?
    "That's what Sheev said."

SW Command is not from a game, it's Hasbro's take on Little Green Army Men play.

I'm interested in the lightsaber but likely won't bother. I want the Phantom shuttle vehicle, and C1-1OP (Chopper), maybe Kanan and Zeb right now, but that's about it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll be buying some Rebels figures. However, looking over my Clone Wars collection and seeing so many figures I'd be okay without, I'll be more selective with Rebels. Then again I don't see that line being as comprehensive and vast as CW.

There were a couple Lego sets that looked interesting. I also forgot to mention that the packaging has a Disney "signed" logo on the top left corner. Another life change...
    "That's what Sheev said."