Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Will we be getting any new 3 packs or deluxe sets? Or news on what's coming next. I don't want to wait till September for news.

Hopefully we'll see what's next in mid-February at Toy Fair. Hopefully there *is* a next, been a tad quiet since the Rogue One Titaniums came out.

Spotted some TFA blind-bagged MMs at Target tonight on clearance for $1.24 each.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A member from another SW micro website had a conversation with a Hasbro rep about the future of micros and it seems to be going forward.

I hope Hasbro gives Micro Machines some attention at the NY toy fair but I'm not holding my breath. I imagine Hasbro will show the higher ups in the toy industry what will be coming for MM SW episode VIII but nothing to the general audience.

I remember hearing someone, last year, mention that they saw a big set that was probably something for Micro Machines. I guess that was the R1 Death Star playset.
    Last edited by Darth Carlos; 01-17-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Here is the Clone Wars tank in weathered condition.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Micro Machines AT-TE 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	29300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Micro Machines AT-TE 2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	29301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Micro Machines AT-TE 3.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	29302

Seeing that the next wave for SW episode VIII will more than likely be in Sept., like in 2015. Should Hasbro have a second release date in summer for sets from previous SW movies?

I'm just wondering because the long wait between movies leaves us wondering where this line is going.

Will The Last Jedi be as big as TFA in the amount of micro sets released?

Also with the Han Solo movie a few months after episode VIII. How many months before the May release of the Solo movie will the sets be released?

What do you guys and gals think?

With Sabine of big interest in Rebels. I would like to see this Rebels pack made.

Rebels
    Deluxe Pack

Microfigs:
    Sabine w/ darksaber
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

Ships:
    Maul's Fighter
    Tie Defender
    Thrawn's Chimaera SD w/ design under ship
    Hammerhead Class Cruiser
    AT-AT

I have a big smile just thinking of what could be.

FYI HTS has most of their Micro Machines 3 packs and deluxe sets at 50% off.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchD...ce:&pageSize:&

I saw this pic on instagram. You microfig collectors should appreciate it.

Name:	Stormtrooper microfig.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	29340

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Carlos View Post
    I saw this pic on instagram. You microfig collectors should appreciate it.

Name:	Stormtrooper microfig.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	29340
    Ha! That's a good one. Great photography too, were it not for the wrist articulation I was buying it as full scale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm having trouble posting pics?

Anyway. I hope to see some descriptions or pics of any upcoming MM.