Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I would buy any of the following, were I to find them in stores:
    - Resistance Rey
    - Han
    - W*M Leia
    - T.Leech

But all I see are the same-olds warmin' the pegs...
    And thanks to a certain SSGer, I now own those four... ALL of them.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Good for you.

I've seen an abundance of the Phasma wave at the area WMs.

Shocking as it may sound coming Los Angeles, land of toy scalpers, there is an abundance of the Phasma wave here, too. I walked into a Walmart near where my mother lives on Tuesday in the middle of the afternoon and bought a Phasma and two FO Stormtroopers. I've been fruitlessly searching for these since 2015, refusing to pay secondary market prices. I have hope that eventually the Scarif Troopers will be as abundant, though considering that these specific troops have less future applicability to the films, this initial collection may be the only time we'll get them.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I've been fruitlessly searching for these since 2015, refusing to pay secondary market prices. I have hope that eventually the Scarif Troopers will be as abundant, though considering that these specific troops have less future applicability to the films, this initial collection may be the only time we'll get them.
    I came to the "never again" acceptance long ago, and the holes in my collection are testament to how I don't stress over it anymore.

Well, we kept getting Sandtroopers over the years and rarely saw them in other movie/cartoon planets, so don't give up "hope," Maradona.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

I'd seriously considered paying Amazon prices for the TFA Han but just couldn't pull the trigger. Eventually found him in the store.

Hope is a good thing.

Saw the Phasma/Finn two-packs at Meijer today. Definitely going to pass on it.

Found the armored up Finn on clearance at WM for $4. The stormie chest armor is removable, which is cool, and the swivel cannon is pretty cool, too. Have some customs ideas with the cannon.